Reviews for Lost Child
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 11 . 6/25
I loved it please update more
silvershadowseeker chapter 11 . 5/24
hope you write more soon its an interesting story.
Will we hear from Remus?
Crystal chapter 11 . 1/27
hope to see an update soon.
Beth5572 chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work. I also hope you write more to this story soon. I can't want for the finish of these great story.

Terri
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
So many plot holes! If she was molested why would they send her back there that would make the kid not trust them and join the dark side because she would start to agree that muggles are horrible. Also why are they discussing petunia is sev know he is her uncle
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
There is no way that a little going to try to save her rapist she would be to traumatized
WheresDaBeef chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
This is litteraly one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I love how you've changed Harry, and I'm already seeing the progression in her and Snape's relationship. Amazing job, and PLEASE update soon!
Kaya70 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Love it please update soon
It's back bebeh chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
Yay more plz
evans137 chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
I was so surprised to see that you've updated, but in a very positive way! I'm glad you decided to finish this story.

As for the story, I like Harriet a lot and I liked your idea that Lily was Severus sister and a Prince. I also enjoyed the journey to Severus' family's house and how you described everything so well! I just find it very annoying that Severus has to comment on everything and in so many words! And that he thinks it's necessary to answer questions for her when she is present, I think she's old enough to respond herself. I'm not afan of theextreme formal speechbetween the family members and Harry but I guess that's tradition between purebloods and therefore understandable. Oh, and I love Eunice, she's absolutely lovely! :-) I hope you will post the next chapter sooner than last time ;-) I can't wait to read more.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
I hope to read more soon!
cookyc chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
I love it and can not wait for more
Guest chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
HI, I was so surprised to see this. I have read all of your previous stories many times and am very happy to see you getting back into writing. I loved the way you wrote Harry as a female instead of a male. it was done with so fluidly that you would have thought that Harry Potter character should have been a female form the start. I look forward to reading this story
beautiful.stranger.of.mine chapter 11 . 9/14/2014