Reviews for Lost Child
Hi chapter 11 . 2/7
Hi
Meralyin chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAAASE UPDATE!
TeaGrannymcmlx3 chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
Great little story, any further chapters would be very much appreciated. I am wondering about the conversation between Severus and his grandfather... that would be one difficult thing to write.

TeaGrannymcmlxiii
Russ chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
It's has been two years.
fanofstorys chapter 11 . 2/14/2016
This is a wonderful story! The characters are great. Sev's just enough ooc, and you've somehow managed to write Harry as Harriet without just changing the he's to she's. And the (great)grandparents are wonderful (too) ! ;)

I really hope there'll be updates after this one.
Thank you for posting! :)
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
I loved it please update more
silvershadowseeker chapter 11 . 5/24/2015
hope you write more soon its an interesting story.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/27/2015
Will we hear from Remus?
Crystal chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
hope to see an update soon.
Beth5572 chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work. I also hope you write more to this story soon. I can't want for the finish of these great story.

Terri
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
So many plot holes! If she was molested why would they send her back there that would make the kid not trust them and join the dark side because she would start to agree that muggles are horrible. Also why are they discussing petunia is sev know he is her uncle
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
There is no way that a little going to try to save her rapist she would be to traumatized
WheresDaBeef chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
This is litteraly one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I love how you've changed Harry, and I'm already seeing the progression in her and Snape's relationship. Amazing job, and PLEASE update soon!
Kaya70 chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
Love it please update soon
It's back bebeh chapter 11 . 10/10/2014