Reviews for Der Ritter
LettieM chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Beautiful exploration of Amanda's love and respect for her Vulcan husband. I love your vision of Sarek as a knight battling for peace on the battle fields of Federation diplomacy. Outstanding work, as always.
fanficfan71 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Sir Sarek! Great chapter.
saya92 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Dear ,

Once again you impress me in your writing skills. I admire how you are able to represent these characters so beautifully in all their complexity. Reading your stories inspires me to continue to try and write. If you don't mind me asking, why haven't you published these stories (especially the longer ones) officially?

Please keep writing. I am always on the lookout for your stories!

Thanks,

Saya
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
You are an incredible writer. These are not drabbles, but they are short, and sweet, and convey endless meanings in a few select, perfect words.
Terry L. Gardner chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
What a beautiful expresion of Amanda's love for Sarek.
maaliem chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Very nice view of Amanda's thoughts. She admires the man who is her husband even though she sees how weary he is of hid duty.

Thanks for Sharing

Em
Bella chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Pat,

A very nice vignette-elegant and in keeping with the canon and your stories.

Thanks!
Deirdre Harvey chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Really enjoyed this -it captures the essence of a diplomat trying to keep things right (and all from the point of view of the woman backing him up). Well done. You have really captured

Sarek's career here.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
A very nicely crafted piece. It shows why Amanda fell for him. He is a stong and honorable personality despite his personal struggles. It shows she understands him at least on some levels even if she does apply human standards to his behaviors. This however does not reduce her love it merely shows she is a human loving a Vulcan. A very well done piece. It would be interesting to see Sarkek's view on Amanda.

Lisa