Reviews for Blood is Thicker
newt-s3 chapter 20 . 4/5
An amazing story! I was glued to my phone for hours...seriously amazing! Thank you!
LDK chapter 20 . 3/9
Genius way of both getting David to Atlantis and writing his character. I think you did a great job with him, really spot on to what we know of his character. I also think you wrote the action scenes really well; I was definitely on the edge of my seat during the entire battle with the wraith hive! Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
Hello, loved this family reunion story. Siblings can be so different that understanding is very difficult, yet with similarities only outsiders seem to see. Good job. Well worth the time to read. Thanks Sasha £££
The Hope Lions chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Nothing I love more than a good family story.
adafrog chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
Lol great story. Thanks.
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
Brilliant! Once I started reading your story I could not stop, very well put together and you did really well with all the characterisations. I loved John's brother going to Atlantis to help and the two coming to an understanding. Well done and thank you!
Ali D :~)
peppermintflame chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
This story kept me up past my bedtime! :) You really have everyones voice down pat, and I love how we can understand and appreciate David, without agreeing with all of his actions and thoughts.
Thank you! _
Ardeliah chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
I loved it! Easily this could have been an episode in the series.
thewolf74 chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
Boy I'm really happy that John is alive. I knew that David would come around. I'm just happy that they are working on improving there relationship. Please write more stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Hi there. I'm new to SGA fandom and was trolling through rec sites - and found this.
I loved it. What a fantastic take on John through an OCs eyes. And great creations of an OC too.

Plus - plot, suspenseful, tense and fun. Thank you so much for a great read.
Shadow of Flame chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
Wait... aren't gate addresses dependent (at least partially) on the gate's position? That's why it was relevant/important in the original movie that the chevrons resembled constellations? Or did canon screw itself?
Anyway, love this fic. It's well-written, has good action, and I like the interaction between Dave and the Atlantis personal. Good job.
ficscribbler chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Just re-read this story again, and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the plot, the character development for David, the wonderful interrelationships you portray amongst the Atlantis team, and of course, John's heroism. I also enjoyed "Home Is Where The Heart Is", which is what led me back to this story. You're a very good writer, T'Pring! Thank you for sharing.
hedtia chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
Wonderful story, I enjoyed reading it so much :)
Sherry chapter 20 . 4/12/2013