Reviews for Blood is Thicker
The Hope Lions chapter 20 . 9/2
Nothing I love more than a good family story.
adafrog chapter 19 . 1/29
Lol great story. Thanks.
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
Brilliant! Once I started reading your story I could not stop, very well put together and you did really well with all the characterisations. I loved John's brother going to Atlantis to help and the two coming to an understanding. Well done and thank you!
Ali D :~)
peppermintflame chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
This story kept me up past my bedtime! :) You really have everyones voice down pat, and I love how we can understand and appreciate David, without agreeing with all of his actions and thoughts.
Thank you! _
Ardeliah chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
I loved it! Easily this could have been an episode in the series.
thewolf74 chapter 18 . 12/22/2013
Boy I'm really happy that John is alive. I knew that David would come around. I'm just happy that they are working on improving there relationship. Please write more stories.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Hi there. I'm new to SGA fandom and was trolling through rec sites - and found this.
I loved it. What a fantastic take on John through an OCs eyes. And great creations of an OC too.

Plus - plot, suspenseful, tense and fun. Thank you so much for a great read.
Shadow of Flame chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
Wait... aren't gate addresses dependent (at least partially) on the gate's position? That's why it was relevant/important in the original movie that the chevrons resembled constellations? Or did canon screw itself?
Anyway, love this fic. It's well-written, has good action, and I like the interaction between Dave and the Atlantis personal. Good job.
ficscribbler chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
Just re-read this story again, and wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the plot, the character development for David, the wonderful interrelationships you portray amongst the Atlantis team, and of course, John's heroism. I also enjoyed "Home Is Where The Heart Is", which is what led me back to this story. You're a very good writer, T'Pring! Thank you for sharing.
hedtia chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
Wonderful story, I enjoyed reading it so much :)
Sherry chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Great story I loved it
Sherry chapter 19 . 4/12/2013
Brilliant
Sherry chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Aw love it!
Sherry chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Awesome well done John I wonder where the ancients watching? We're they proud of him?
Sherry chapter 16 . 4/12/2013
Trust.
He's adding his brothers gene to his to strengthen the Ata gene to work the chair