Reviews for Blood is Thicker
Chgrgal chapter 20 . 7/13
This was a wonderful story so much fun to read about Dave and John and their relationship with each other.
Aurelia99 chapter 20 . 4/29
I loved this story! It was interesting to see things from David’s POV.
kstew9872 chapter 1 . 3/11
Incredibly well done! And the dialogue was fantastic!
nicole.howe.737 chapter 20 . 2/27
I enjoyed your story very much. Thanks for sharing you time and imagination :)
Elise Deschat chapter 20 . 2/24
Great story...glad I didn't have to wait for the installments...read cover to cover...loved the characterization, it would have been a good follow-up for the funeral episode/replicator...it ended too soon...too much left unsaid.
barjamr chapter 20 . 2/5
I really enjoyed this. Great job with the characters.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
Beautifully written story! Thank you!
Whumplove chapter 20 . 4/5/2017
An amazing story! I was glued to my phone for hours...seriously amazing! Thank you!
LDK chapter 20 . 3/9/2017
Genius way of both getting David to Atlantis and writing his character. I think you did a great job with him, really spot on to what we know of his character. I also think you wrote the action scenes really well; I was definitely on the edge of my seat during the entire battle with the wraith hive! Thank you for writing this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/23/2016
Hello, loved this family reunion story. Siblings can be so different that understanding is very difficult, yet with similarities only outsiders seem to see. Good job. Well worth the time to read. Thanks Sasha £££
The Hope Lions chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
Nothing I love more than a good family story.
adafrog chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
Lol great story. Thanks.
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 20 . 7/1/2015
Brilliant! Once I started reading your story I could not stop, very well put together and you did really well with all the characterisations. I loved John's brother going to Atlantis to help and the two coming to an understanding. Well done and thank you!
Ali D :~)
peppermintflame chapter 20 . 1/19/2015
This story kept me up past my bedtime! :) You really have everyones voice down pat, and I love how we can understand and appreciate David, without agreeing with all of his actions and thoughts.
Thank you! _
Ardeliah chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
I loved it! Easily this could have been an episode in the series.