Reviews for She’s Just Oblivious
Akasaku123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Okay you really have to update now...pls...i mean im waiting like forever...pls update...i cant wait any longer...it was very good by the way...but pretty pls update..
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This was a great start to a new story! (: I wish you would update, but I doubt you will, considering this was published in '08, ahah. Anywho, it was still a really interesting read!
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
my dear, why have you never updated this? :) hahahah please do. I think I might actually like this a lot.
nodirection chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
i have a feeling this will be very interesting! cant wait for more!
ShelbySabaku chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
amazing. update SON
silverymoonfire chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
aw now this is a cute story soo far

update soon and happy holidays
InWithTheRush chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Yay! I love I love it I LOVE IT! Update soon!
TipperKuu chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Please make Chapter Two? This story is awesome so far! And this is coming from somone who normally only reads shounen-ai.

On a quick note, Naruto scarily reminds me of...me. Except I named my spider Amelia. If his motorcycle is a Harley Speedster, I will scream.

Update soon! Thanks!
HalloweenDemon chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
update soon! bye!

sincerely,

silver lone wolf
Center of the Universe chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
It's an amazing story! Please update soon, because I really want to know what happens next, especially how Sakura and Naruto meet!
BloodyBlueMoon chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
How long till the next chapter is up?

I wanna read it badly!

uzukun7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
wow i usually dont like non ninja naruto fics but this one is very intriguing. the social divides between the two classes of people and ow it pretty much dictates how their day will go. i cant wait for the next chapter. laterz
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Quite an intriguing concept here, the plot is unique. I am curious how Naruto and Sakura eventaully meet so keep up the good work!
SK9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Shveet story; Update soon!
wubbzy chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This story is really good! please update soon!