Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
candyredlove chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I REALLY LIKE HOW U POTRAYED CHUCK AND BLAIR, i think taht u really got the characters down
Maddie chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
So great!

C&B so in character!

Loved it!
lolnooooo chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
the scarf idea was awesome (:
princetongirl chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
loved it update soon
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
YAY for her waiting and then them having fun. hehe. go them! (make up sex?)

Morning and he doesn't wanna talk about it. What a guy.

SCARF. YES!

*giggles* Guys are so...*shakes head* Love that they're all so jealous and shocked.

Waiting at the gate! B's b!tching! YAY. Speaking of...omg, the morning scene with the tie. *DIES* that was pure win.

I love their kiss in the end. This was so great.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Ah, Blair. She really cannot learn. I mean, the secret affair thing is totally hot, but Chuck.. *snifs* He really needs some lovin'. Don't shut him out, B!

I love it when Chuck gets all "public" in his talks with Blair. So cute.
adarabelle chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
IT ROCKED! good work! ;D
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
loved it!
x.imagine.x chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
That was awesome. i really think that more chuck/blair scenes should be put in gossip girl. preferrably of the romantic variety... C/B is the best!
Pinkfurball chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
TO PERFECT FOR WORDS! OMG I would have reviewed the last chpt. but I couldn't wait to find out what was gunna happen next ;D
othcrs23 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
this was verry good!

i love chuck and blair maybe about as much as you do!

great job!
lillianrose4 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Oh wow I loved this, I really did, I loved the scarf point, I loved the way it made Chuck feel, yes I am a big Blair/Chuck fan, I feel the love. Love it, thanks.
xxStargazer chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
Cryzz, I am hooked like no other. I L-O-V-E how this is going and the direction you are taking. It is so Chuck to wait till the end of the day...he knew Blair would be annoyed. LOL. I love it, I love it.
BlairChuck chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
B-R-A-V-O! I hope we get new chapters everyday lol (wishful thinking)
darkangel1910 chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
This two-shot was sweet and made me smile. I loved it.