Reviews for The Collabiration of the Laws
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
LMAO. What unimaginably horrible luck. I loved reading every moment of it. It really makes you wonder at the planet's sense of humour. XD

'And he had mud the most irritating places imaginable.' - mud in

Everyone was in character though and I could really imagine them on a mission like this. Kudos to your writing ability. Two thumbs up.
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Wicked story! *snickers* Ya whumped the team so well. hehe Well done. Cheers! }:O

Raven
Loopylou chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awesome!
donttouch chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Hahahaha *laughs* this is GREAT
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
ROFLMAO! That last paragraph with Ronon falling and backflippin and grabbing Rodney's tee-shirt, Rodney shreiking and falling and banging his head on the side if the jumper *clang* -had me in stitches! My eyes watered from laughing so hard. Thank you for that. I really needed to laugh. I added this to my faves list!
cynsk chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
hehehe more please!
cause.A.scene chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aww. This was really cute and well-written! Would love to see more from you
skipgunner chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh, this is Awesome! Very Funny.

I love Rodney's various speeches. That definitely covers his train of thought well.

This day really does suck. It's kind of like the short version of an episode. They go, they get beat down, they get rescued by Lorne.

Thanks for sharing! :D Truly an enjoyable read.
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Hee-hee! Oh, poor team.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh, this is so familar. I live Murphy's law every day plus a few others ... If you are in a short line, the longer line will be quicker... If you are in a hurry, you will get held up more... If you are waiting for a bus, they will all be going the other way ... The more you want to impress someone, the more likely it is that you look a mess and will say stupid things and act crazy. This story was really good. Funny. I enjoyed it.
Augusta chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Isn't that how most episodes start out?
corkieshome chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I'll bite... want to know what's going on! Update soon! Please! :0)
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
lol interesting teaser :)
Machaggis chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Poor john...lol! Please finish soon:-)
faldo chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Come on - just a teaser! Post the rest soon - please!