Reviews for The Last Week
Fluteanime11 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
"Hinata? Is this sparring or making out. You naughty girl. Gone and got a boyfriend without telling anyone." She sprinted up and Ten Ten and Sakura sighed in annoyance. Neji looked thoughtful as the newly released Lee and Kiba raced over. Lee was congratulating Naruto as Kiba yelled at him for not telling anyone. Both Hinata and Naruto were exceedingly red.

"Naruto, you are our friend. We don't mind letting people know." Neji's voice was quiet but firm. Shikamaru placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder.

"If they don't get used to it now, they never will." Looking around, Naurto saw that Shino and Lee were also paying attention. He felt his emotions well up within him. Looking down he blushed slightly at the attention he wasn't used to. He felt a hand on his back. Turning, he saw Hinata join his side opposite to that of Neji.

"Naruto-kun." He could sense all that she was trying to tell him. Her acceptance, her care, her love. He smiled and nodded slightly to his friends. The conversations resumed around them as they walked into the market. Shikamaru and Neji saw the looks. Sakura and Lee heard the whispers. Hinata and Kiba saw Naruto's reaction. Suddenly Sakura stopped. Since she was at the front with Ten Ten everyone else had to stop too, else she'd be run over. Ten Ten looked at her friend, confused. Sakura turned on her heel, away from the old coots that had been saying things about Naruto and walked up to Naruto.

And wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck. Naruto stood there like a deer in headlights. He heard her whisper in his ear."You'll always belong here, Naruto."

these parts were my favorite and the part where hinata says"Come home, and I'll show you whatever you want to see." seemed a little ooc for her but it fit with the story and i loved it!
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Loved it! Gonna readthe others now!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Hi yah! Good story. I especially liked when you had Neji bring Naruto to the middle of their group of friends. That was a really good and emotional part.
ThatOneFan chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Ok i love this mini-series and it as close to what im looking for that i can find. I love the plot line where the Kono-11 find out about Fuzzy and don't care all that much, and it seems that in itself is a hard story to find. So this is great.

Thing is Naruto was all alone when he was younger, mostly because ALL the Adults told their kids to stay away, there is SO much there for a good generation gap story between the Kono-11 and their parents its not funny.

This is like my third time reading through your ficlet series so i thought i should review, writers seem to like that P

This is great! keep it up!~

ksoki naminato chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
i know im at times too perverted but nothings wrong with incorporating some action sex into these fan fics after all even though its fanfics it supposed to have characteristics of thereal show am i right so its only expectable for naruto and hina to have sex relating to the mang that im reand where pain stab hina, naruto goes 8 tail because before she was stabbed she confessed her feeling... but the what do i know im only the creator and animator and translator of NARUTO

Okuyukashii chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
I think this (and the other stories in this series) is one of the best stories in general ever. It focuses on Hinata and Naruto's development and the way the rest of the Konaha 11 react to knowing about the Kyuubi. It is an awesome story and you really did a great job on it.
Tw33ty JR chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
that was really good

i enjoyed all of the shots

cant wait to read the next series
that guy under there chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
i liked this is a great story awesome
Chewie Cookies chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
SEQUEL! Boomboomboom! Sequel! Boomboomboom!
moonfirefox chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
looking foward to our shorts!
Chewie Cookies chapter 2 . 4/19/2008
THis is good so far. I will keep reading, and hope you update soon!
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Wow, these stories you have written are good! I'm keeping these in my faves!
moonfirefox chapter 2 . 4/18/2008
i try to review along time ago, but my computer go screwed up, great story! this is the few that have long chapter and am loving them! keep up the good work!
filly8 chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
YES! you updated! *glomp* wow i cant even express my happiness! i just love this story(and the other ..prequels?) it's one of the best naruto fics i think i've ever read. oh and i accually like your long chapter cuz of how you write them it makes its so that it can feel completed (at least until the next update)..did that make any sense?..oh well..

Anyway i have a hint for you; mabye you should try writing a small summary of the previous chapter that'da way we dont have to reread the previous chapters. well yeah anyway cant wait for the next update! -filly8
filly8 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
:D this was awesome! i really liked it! i think you have a great style of writing in that you dont overload w/ fluff nor are you totally predictable. well i really liked it (not to mention it was loong! yay!) and i hope you update as soon as possible! thanks again for the great read!