Reviews for Captivated
Mari Summers chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
I love this story,

the plot is very unique you made your edward a vampire insead of human,

keep up the good work.

Mari
Connie chapter 7 . 9/15/2008
You're very good at endings, and at last lines. I liked the Alice POV at the end of every chapter, but please continue the story!
Starthevampire chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
That was amazing! :O I want ti know what happens next. :# I personally do not see anything that you need to change but I am very odd so I don't know if that means anything. ;) Anyway I would be majorly happy if you would write more as soon as you are able. :)
raeayn chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
this story is amazing! luv it "D

next chapter next chapter next chapter Please!
debcripps chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
I Like your story. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
buggage chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
hahah no it was so short! MORE! Encore Encore! haha. and that girl needs to get a tampon before the situation gets more embaressing and complicated haha.
Nessie14 chapter 8 . 8/1/2008
great
Becca chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
OMG! Those last two sentences were hilarious, it may just be my sense of humour, but i found them extremely funny:) Anyway i really like your story and didn't give up after your prolonged absense lol! You still have at least one reader, so keep going!
Panda Slippers chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Woah. I definitely did not expect that!
buggage chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
YAY! you are back! I was wondering what happened to this story! hah, hope you get those five reviews, I want the next chapter! you could just send me the nexy chapter sinceI was so nice to review :0)
AllyR chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
Pahaha Bella's my hero. Seriously, could she get anymore awesome? I think any normal person would have run screaming from the house, or maybe even had a heart attack and died right then and there. But Bella just opens her eyes and says THAT? Amazing lol. Great chapter and I can't wait for more. Please update soon!
Nessie14 chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
hahah i would have freaked out from the deer and not noticed him
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
I loved it...
Nessie14 chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
YOU,YOU,YOU...i dont know but that was mean so embarrising for bella
AllyR chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Oh what could that have been? lol I'm anxious to read more (and I'm not mad at you for the hiatus) so please update again soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »