Reviews for Experiment
brandi chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
that was intresting and all...constructive criticsm (i can't spell..and it's 3:40 in the morning anyway) work on giving all the details, i was a little lost during some parts of it. otherwise it was pretty good:) tehehe
Ice Queen forgot to log in again chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
Okay, not to be nitpicky, but PAUL REVERE NEVER SAID THAT! Nathan Hale was the one who said "I regret that I have but one life to lose for my country" at the end of the speech he gave before he was hung by the British for being an American spy during the revolutionary war. Patrick Henry is the one that said "Give me liberty or give me death." That, and why do you have such large spaces between paragraphs? That makes it extremely hard to read. Just out of curiosity...you need a beta? I'd be happy to do it if you do...
Adahy chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
To answer the question of the last poster... Patrick Henry (Or at least the last part of the quote, I have no idea if he said the first part, and if not, who.) The last paragraph of the speech goes as such: "Gentlemen may cry peace, peace, but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field. Why stand we here idle? What is it the gentlemen wish? What would they have: If life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!" I can't believe I still remember that, learned it in school... and no I am not a dinosaur... graduated in the class of '95. Anyhow, powerful words, and very fitting even today. Looking forward to the next story.
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Since I don't feel like signing in... Here... Yes, you can just call us Naomi and Sarah...

Thank you for the wonderful review! I can't wait to be the next part out!
fanperson chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Was that Paul Revere? I thought it was another guy, though for the life of me I cannot remember his name. As for the story, not bad for your first attempt, though there were numerous gramatical errors that detracted from the flow of the piece. Also, you used "Aw crap" fairly extensively, and it became a little redundant. I would suggest you work a little on the grammer for next time, but otherwise good job and keep writing. :)
lizZ4 chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
*waves* Hey there IWOMAN, iwoman's_sister... I remember reading this fic quite a while back on IMfanfic. I thought it was very welldone- it was one of your first too, wasn't it? Good job. :) Umm... if it's allowed, can I call you by your real names the next time I review this, though? They're easier to type. ;) - Liz, a.k.a. liz_Z (but you already knew that...)