Reviews for Catch me if I fall
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
So cute!
hervissa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I just imagined Sweeney on the swing, with his razor and all...and then suddenly Judge Turpin there as well...damn, you put too great idea into my head xD
Awesome as always (I know, I still write the same, but your stories are just so good..)

hervissa :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Loved this! :D
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Once again, yet another lovely one shot. I love how Sweeney cared yet was still in character, and I can completely imagine Mrs. Lovett wanting to relive childhood memories.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
As per usual, another gorgeous oneshot. I love the imagery of the whole thing; you painted such a vivid image in my mind. I love the way you brought Mrs. Lovett’s childish impulses to life, and having Todd catch her was a very nice touch, leaving us with the implication that perhaps he could come to care for her more. There was more that I wanted to say, but I should actually be revising, so I should disappear. P

Love this, as usual. _
unamuerte chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Again, bravo! You never run out of ideas and this is another fine example of your skill. I was half-worried Sweeney might side-step MRs Lovett at the last moment and let her fall - but thankfully not! You really get into Mrs Lovett's head and I love you for it! Thanks for another beautiful one-shot )
Lady Verity chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh wow. This was lovely. Just lovely. :)

Ta,

Lady Verity
libramoon-scorpiovenus chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
aw..how cute..when will he realize that she is a child at heart...it i soo her
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Heehee. Silly Mrs. Lovett! :D
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aw, that was really cute when he saved her.
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
D Super! Je hebt mijn dag goed gemaakt met dit verhaal
tulipsandcannibals chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow! All there is to say, really.
eyeluv2d chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
that was so sweet! and it was also an amazing use of symbolism! GREAT write! and it was a great ending! i loved how he acted like himself, but not mean. you're an amazing writer :-)
Mrs.DeppQueenObsessorGoddess chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Aw, loved it! :D This is such a nice story, it really makes you feel good at the end. :D
x Lost Hero x chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
aw, cute. i love it. pun intended.