Reviews for TwentyFour Hours
Stefania chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow! In the italian fan fiction site there are no Waldsen and i think i'm falling in love with this website! This story was incredible! Emotional and simply amazing! Congratulations!
neuDEVOTIONS chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
The characters, the words, the way you wrote it... Just keep me wishing for more!

You captured perfectly both personalities and that came out in a pretty well shaped plot. The pair is absolutely adorable and sexy, but there aren't as many fics as I wish there were, but with contributions like this, I hope that will change.

Sequel, please?
Shawntail chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
thanks for writing

these two look so good together...

and you write fantastic stories
kaila5707 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
WOW!That was really good!I enjoyed reading it... I really liked it...Thanks for sharing!)
Eric chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Excellent short story! I especially like the final rooftop confrontation. The dialogue is cutting ("You are getting the wrong idea"/"Because you keep saying the wrong things!") yet heartfelt ("I want you to tell me that I'm not alone in this"/"You're not"). It feels perfect for the gravity and romance of the situation.
wethedreamers chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Loved it much.

I totally love the Waldsen pairing, and there aren't nearly enough of those fics around for my personal liking.

The characterization was done well; it didn't seem out there or beyond forced..

xox-Daizy
24addict89 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Great story! Why these two aren't together on the show is beyond me
WickedLucy chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I love the emotion you put into this. And I'm so frustrated that nothing's happening between those two on the show. Their chemestry is so obvious, it drives me crazy! Great story!
Casandra chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Ok that? That was total love. There's something very Breyton-esque about them actually, it's probably what pulls me into the fandom. Along with the fact that Leighton and Blake are totally hot for one another in RL. You've captured both their personalities brilliantly, especially Blair. Her fight and flight instinct is nicely intact and pretty damn perfectly dead on.

So how much persuasion would it take to get a continuation to this?
kmi85 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
awesome

xD
acupinhand chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
wow. nice story. Serena was so... Serena, if that makes any sense. i love how you portrayed them both. really good fic.
drunkandkid chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Really great story! This one is too good for a one shot ) I really like waldsen. You did a really good job. Looking forward to your other waldsen fics? Perhaps those with chapters? hehe...