Reviews for To Serve in Heaven
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Interesting concept for an AU. You should continue this.
QueenNaberrie chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Another great start to a story. I hope you finish this someday. It would be great if Obi-Wan decided to train Anakin while they are protecting Padme. Maybe it would help Anakin to get passed some of his resentment towards the Jedi.

So Ani was a 13 year old pervert, eh? What a flirt. ;) But not restraints with him being a Jedi at least.

I live in hope that you will update someday. :)
Dizzlator chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
I love the tension between them. I hope that one day you'll continue this story.
PHYSCHOCHIC3 chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
ElricKeyblade chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
:O This is another wonderful AU you cooked up! The Anakin in this seems a bit darker and more bold I'll be waiting for the next update, no matter how long it takes! :O
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
That was hilarious!
Tommy14 chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
I would love to read more of this story. I laughed at Anakin's remark "I wasn't going to stop looking. I was thirteen."
JediEruanne chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
HAHAHAHA! Oh my WORD! Anakin as a Peeping-Tom! Teehee...
fath8252 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
Hopefully this one will be continued soon? It's such a different look at it. Does Obi-Wan have another apprentice?
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
love it...update ...
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Oh heaven! their interaction is charged with too much sexual energy, its giving me goosebumps. ;)

I was not surprised at Anakin's juvenile peeking, he should have been more discreet. Their separation didn't seem to diminish his attraction to Padme, its blatantly obvious with every verbal response he gave to her.

["The look he gives her is unmistakably predatory. "Go ahead and change. Your dad can't send me away this time."]

This remark says it all for me. Nothing and Noone is going to separate them...again.

I love it! Im really happy you decided to continue on. I wont pester you for updates. I know you'll post one when its ready. Just know that I'll be her waiting patiently :)

Cyndi-rhyla chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I am beyond thrilled that you decided to post it here. Im shamefully admitting the fact that I squealed when I found that there is a chapter 2 [ can you see how shallow I am ...laughs )

Like I said before, this two has so much attraction with each other you can smell it in the air.

I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Sessh0 chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
So funny how Anakin’s naval career started. I’m really enjoying this Anakin, he’s even more impetuous than in canon, which I love. And there’s no stuffy Jedi code to hold him back from doing what he wants. Watch out Padme. Can't wait for more. Pwease update soon!
Bluesnowman chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Great story so far.
Vividus chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
I think that Anakin is a tad bit OoC, but I can't put my finger on it... I just don't know why.

Other than that, I like it. ;)