Reviews for Twilight: Bella's Power
annamasen chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Love this story!
Bored chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
I don't really care for this story
olives09 chapter 21 . 3/8/2011
this story is really good.

I like the theory you had carlisle explain about using anything within her reach to protect them from threat!

Really good story!

I love Edward and Bella! They're so drastic! :)

I love purple line! its so good! i recommend bigbang and super junior M.
livebyinsanity chapter 21 . 7/12/2010
Amazingly well written!
with a dash of blue chapter 21 . 1/9/2010
i rlly think this is one of the best story i have read so far!

it was AWESOME!

great job :)
steffi chapter 21 . 11/29/2009
Okay, the epilogue was completely unnecessary. Exept maybe for members of the apparently large DBSK fanclub you were referring to earlier.

I loved your story allthough you sent them all through a lot of pain. You caught the characters erfectly and I love Bella's power. Just as in BD it is a power ment to protect the ones she loves, just so much more than in BD. I love the nearly angelic effect of Bella engulfed in white light and Bella being - so far - invincible is allways a Plus for a story!

By the way, I truly appreciate your beginning! You stepped right into the action, explaing the few bits we have "missed" and by that you avoided writing the millionth discription of every authors personal dream-wedding. I mean, I truly like some good wedding-fluff, but sometimes their just stalling from the real action and completely unnecessary (just as your epilogue).

so, go on writing! You're great!
steffi chapter 13 . 11/29/2009
Thanks!

Nice, understanding and supportive Tanya in the last chapter and now on top: Stupid dumb ass dog Jacob! I love your story more and more with each chapter!
person chapter 22 . 7/2/2009
ok i just absolulty love that story. it was one of the best stories i have read on fanfiction and i have read about 20 stories. so...yeah it was amazing. you did a wonderful job.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 22 . 3/9/2009
Loved it.

Kind of confusing but awesome power!
SsWwEeEeTtNnEeSsSs chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Longer chapters please
rosemary tea chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
wow amazing
klutzygirl34 chapter 20 . 9/14/2008
that was so cute
ablablahh chapter 22 . 8/18/2008
I just want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story! It is great! xD

(I also like your new one)
meleciana10 chapter 21 . 7/29/2008
hahahah i lovee the ending!

hahah they read the book. lol
meleciana10 chapter 16 . 7/29/2008
omgg this story is so freaking good!