Reviews for Grace
SocratesJ chapter 2 . 6/5
QueenNaberrie chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Ohhh...this is good so far. I hope you finish it someday. :)
Nurs3Gir1 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I'm itching to read more
SOONsoonSOON chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Please more update soon.

[BIG puppy's eyes]
Danni Lea chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
You should update. This so interesting! I wanna see what happens! I;m there are many others too.
leyte chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
I only have one question: why don't you cont. this story?
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Leia irritates me.I love this story! Update soon please!
CyberD chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
Wow, so I realize that this story hasn't been updated in about a year- BUT I wanted to let you know that this is absolutely one of the most original time travel plot lines that I have come across. The emotions feel real and your style of writing just pulls the reader in. I hope that this story is continued, but if not then I hope you continue to write. It would be a waste of talent for you not to. _
crazedchick chapter 2 . 8/31/2008
Great story. Can't wait for more
SOONsoonSOON chapter 2 . 5/17/2008

News soon?

PLEASE update soon again more.

[a very BIG ENORMOUS puppy's eyes]
ILDV chapter 2 . 3/19/2008

More please update soon soon soon soon soon soon.
ILDV chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
SUPER great WONDERFUL touching AMAZING new story.
Lisii chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
LOVE ALL your A&P stories! You are so amazing, this 1st chapter is already so intriguingly angsty. So sad what Padmé said, & is she ill? Hope she gets better soon. More please.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Yay! Another one of your AU stories! I think it is really interesting as you introduce Luke and Leia to this world and how they will deal with meeting their parents... I teared a little bit when padme said, “It seems our family is doomed to be torn asunder in every reality." It is *SO* sad... and what happened to Luke? I was not expecting Shmi and Qui Gon... I wish there was more of Padme, and what happened to Leia's hair? So many unanswered questions that I can't wait for you to unfold!
ccp chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Very cool.

Can't wait to see where this goes.