Reviews for Before You Know It
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 3/15
I really liked this. You did a great job of showing jack's ptsd and his attempts to adjust to life after TYtNW, with the help of the team.

Is that last sentence homage to Nine? :p
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I really, really enjoyed that.

You had all the characters down perfectly, especially Jack, Ianto and Owen. I really liked how you could tell Owen was worried about Jack - despite his outward gruffness - and how Ianto stuck around with him, and knew even without anything being said exactly what Jack needed. I've enjoyed watching Jack & Ianto's relationship develop the most during the last season..

I'd like to have seen something like this in the show - great job :)
Kylen chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I HIGHLY recommend you keep writing Torchwood fics. Not only is this beautifully in voice and true to the characters, you truly captured the essence of something that hasn't been explored to death already. I love insights into the angst that Jack goes through, and there aren't enough stories out there that deal with what HE went through in the Year that Never Was.

Thank you so much for this. It's really well done.
devianttart chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Lovely to see them all getting along like this. Jack will be okay, someday.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Amazing story! Excellent writing! Nice last line
Vera Steine chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
So very detailed and vivid, and Jack struggling with the concept of something that happened to him, and yet never happened... You paint a very detailed picture, with great characterisation, that makes this one of best 'year that never was' fics out there!
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Wow. That was a truly wonderful piece of writing. I am impressed. Absolutely fantastic work. keep up the great job!
Emily chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This was fantastic!
einsteinflygirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was perfect. Really. I loved it so much! Just the right balance of humour and seriousness. And in character as well. Just wish I could write that well!
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
OMG! I just read this on LJ and HAD to have in in my faves.! it's fantastic!
faithinthecharm chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
"No sewer exploration. No shagging aliens. No defrosting soldiers. No running over sleeper aliens with the car—"

You are superb...I say no more