Reviews for The Seer
sad.robots.and.scary.monsters chapter 32 . 11/4/2009
Woo. I hope I'm right in my guess that we'll be seeing a little Kurogane soo- well, in 6 months -n, and that Jason won't be ronrey for ever. Hahaha.

As good as ever, and I still enjoy the depth you're going into. That whole discussion about souls didn't feel too forced at all, probably because you've got Jason in there being as uninformed as us. Either way, great job!

I will be waiting eagerly for the next update, no matter how far away it is. :P
fouloldron chapter 31 . 11/4/2009
Delightful as always. Kuro-pon!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
I like how everyone is getting closer and closer to their cannon personalities. I know I've mentioned this before, but with Fai/Faye now having the last name Flowright, and Doumeki and his "unreasonable" requests. . . . Well, it's getting more obvious.

And, while I can only guess as to who this new monk is, I have . . . well, five ideas, but only one I'm really hoping for. (At the same time, I'm not really expecting that one, though. It ~could~, potentially, make sense. And it could also be so far off from who it actually is it's not worth mentioning in the same breath as this story.)
Angel of the Mirror chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
Hello, this is Yulin. I revived my old account just for this story. YES! I had some suspicions about Jason, and this chapter cinched it! What are the chances that the monk Shizuka asked to join is tall with black hair, and red eyes? This update really made my day, but alas I don't have much time to review (chemistry is eating my soul) but THANK YOU!
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
Well, I was glad when I saw that you just updated. - Hm, let's see, what was I going to say? . . . Oh yes, I remember! Um, would I be wrong in thinking that Rikuo or maybe even Kurogane might be the next monk to show up? I have a feeling that it might be one of them. I wouldn't doubt it if Kurogane was the monk because Syaron is already there, (from what I believe anyway), but it would also be nice if Rikuo was the monk, mainly because Jason or Faye is probably left out.

Oh speaking of Faye, the name Faye reminds me of Fai. Fay Flowright and Fai Flowright. Hm, that sounds quiet similar. I wouldn't doubt it if Faye/Jason had Fai as a brother or some relative that he hadn't know that he had that was on his mother's side.

I liked it when Shizuka cheered up Watanuki. - Watanuki apparently went through some hard times in this story of yours with everyone that he cared about having such an abrupt and horrible end, probably causing such a decrease on his self-esteem so it helped that Shizuka was there and continued to be there.

Oh, the 'blunt' request of food. And just as always, it never ceases to work on Watanuki. It's as if Doumeki had used some sort of psychological technique on him every time that makes it so no matter how blunt his requests are, Watanuki ends up making it anyway.

It appears that the holy monk also possesses a perverted mind. XD So strange that you would think it the noble to have more of a dirty mind than the monk but I guess with those two that concept is reversed.

Well, I wonder what will happen next. -

Meriarijim chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
Oh, I love their bickering so. And ohoh, I am looking forward to meeting this other monk. X3

I cannot wait for more. Sorry that this comment is so short- I enjoyed this chapter very, very much and Doumeki's reaction to seeing Watanuki. Hoho.
dragontwin99 chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
Thanks for the update :)
Sahara chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
You, my dear, are absolutly amazing. My sister was right. I feel I might have fallen in love.
Opalynne chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
Doumeki's totally getting tempura for dinner tonight. Since Jason has revealed his true name as Faye, does that mean he'll start referring to himself as that from now on?

Also, I'm super curious to know who the new monk is going to be-will it be another character we're familiar with from the Clamp universe?
KeleosNoOnna chapter 31 . 11/3/2009

So very interesting! I wonder what'll happen to poor Fai HE IS SO LONELY MY POOR BABY! *gives him a Kurogane plushie*

Aw, Watanuki's innocence makes me smile _

And great dialog as usual dear!
Azamiko chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
*snicker* They're very comfortable with one another...
Paon chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
I am so happy that you updated. This has made my day. I am surprised by the evidence presented with Jason, but then I havent watched tsubasa chronicles yet so that would not have been my first guess. I am assuming that you have already switched the 3rd anchor to Shizuka, right? I guess I should not be surprised that Watanuki is going to the market. it makes sense.

Loved the ending with how you described what Watanuki is wearing.

I eagerly await your next update.
Pheonix Eternia chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
How Watanuki can live on a ship, in such close conditions with other men and women, and not /get/ some of the jokes... :D His ignorance is hilarious. If he ever figures out what they mean, he'll kill them. Or refuse to cook. Same result.
KitsuneFun chapter 31 . 11/3/2009
I am really enjoying your story and eagerly await the next chapter
Meriarijim chapter 30 . 10/29/2009
Oh dear, I am enjoying this story so. It's long and well written and just really rather fabulous. Yes, it takes a while for romance to show, but that's not the real point of this story, is it? Still makes me happy to see the hints, but in the mean time, there are spirit walks and mystery and... yes. I adore this fic and cannot wait for more. Go go you~!
981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »