Reviews for The Seer
Rin28 chapter 30 . 12/24/2010
hehehe Like always, I love how this is going! XD

I don't like how my comments are starting to sound so repetitive but that's just proof of how much i love this story!
Rin28 chapter 29 . 12/24/2010
so...if watanuki gets doumeki is there any chance that kurogane might pop up somewhere along the story and claim Fai? *grin*
Rin28 chapter 28 . 12/24/2010
LOL Teasing Watanuki seems like SO much fun hehehehe
Rin28 chapter 27 . 12/24/2010
ok yes I admitt it. You were right, I absolutly loved this chapter! and not just because the hilarious akwardness of that moment between Doumeki and watanuki but for the new info anout jason/fai.
Rin28 chapter 26 . 12/24/2010
woah...I am still trying to process all the info in this chapter...
Rin28 chapter 24 . 12/24/2010
lol Doumeki has so fallen for watanuki and doesnt even know it yet! and what is the pangs on his shoulder about?
Rin28 chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
watanuki just needs lots of love u
Rin28 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
feel better watanuki .

I am so excited that they are gonna go visit Yuuko XD
Rin28 chapter 21 . 12/23/2010
Doumeki is so kick ass XD

I forgot to mention before how hilarious I thought watanuki's new blushing combo was hehehe

And that was so tottally Fai's tattoo! The "i can't whistle" bit made me more suspicious than before and now the tattoo...well...things just keep getting more and more interesting!

PS. I really should go to bed now but I'm hooked u. I blame you for the dark circles under my eyes that im sure i'll find tomorrow/today
Rin28 chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
YEAH! YOU ROCK DOUMEKI! TELL THAT BASTARD WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE MESSES WITH KIMI-CHAN!...phew sorry, had to get it out of my system XD
Rin28 chapter 19 . 12/23/2010
I dont mind the "slowness" of the story or of their relationship. I rather like it in fact, because it gives a deeper understanding and meaning when they do get together :)
Rin28 chapter 18 . 12/23/2010
BUSTED! hahahhaha
Rin28 chapter 17 . 12/23/2010
I just realized that i forgot to mention how awesome I thought ninja doumeki was. HE WAS FREAKING COOL! LOL

Just like Doumeki, I am very intrigued as to the past story that watanuki and jason keep hinting at...
Rin28 chapter 16 . 12/23/2010
lol

the only good thing about the prince is how he manages to rile up Doumeki with his suggestive comments hehehe
Rin28 chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
geez. it keeps getting more and more intense!...I love it u
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »