Reviews for The Seer
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 32 . 1/3/2011
This story is fantastic. The depth of the plot amazes me, you're brilliant at keeping their character traits true to the originals, and it's all so creative and interesting. I really love it.
Rin28 chapter 32 . 12/24/2010
.god...i am completly flabergasted here...I'm not sure I wanted to find out what watanuki was after all...On one hand it sounds totally amazing that he is a new being/soul himself, but on the other I don't like how you said that "he has to leave his shell" eventually...what does that mean for Doumeki? They are bounded aren't they? what will happen to them? ARGH! I'm gonna be like watanuki and start pulling my hair out you'll see! I can't wait to read the next arc! It's been a year already so hopefully it won't be much longer...Im rooting for you! XD

PS. Is there going to be any mention of Clow, Yuui, and Sakura? I really want to know u
Rin28 chapter 31 . 12/24/2010
"Oh, nothing," Jason grinned, if possible, even wider, "Just imagining the day you say those precise words again with a different subject in mind."- ROLF I think I'll remember this part for a long time hehehe. Watanuki's naivette is a very good source of amusement*grin*. Another favorite part was when Doumeki stared at watanuki's outfit hehehe
Rin28 chapter 30 . 12/24/2010
hehehe Like always, I love how this is going! XD

I don't like how my comments are starting to sound so repetitive but that's just proof of how much i love this story!
Rin28 chapter 29 . 12/24/2010
so...if watanuki gets doumeki is there any chance that kurogane might pop up somewhere along the story and claim Fai? *grin*
Rin28 chapter 28 . 12/24/2010
LOL Teasing Watanuki seems like SO much fun hehehehe
Rin28 chapter 27 . 12/24/2010
ok yes I admitt it. You were right, I absolutly loved this chapter! and not just because the hilarious akwardness of that moment between Doumeki and watanuki but for the new info anout jason/fai.
Rin28 chapter 26 . 12/24/2010
woah...I am still trying to process all the info in this chapter...
Rin28 chapter 24 . 12/24/2010
lol Doumeki has so fallen for watanuki and doesnt even know it yet! and what is the pangs on his shoulder about?
Rin28 chapter 23 . 12/24/2010
watanuki just needs lots of love u
Rin28 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
feel better watanuki .

I am so excited that they are gonna go visit Yuuko XD
Rin28 chapter 21 . 12/23/2010
Doumeki is so kick ass XD

I forgot to mention before how hilarious I thought watanuki's new blushing combo was hehehe

And that was so tottally Fai's tattoo! The "i can't whistle" bit made me more suspicious than before and now the tattoo...well...things just keep getting more and more interesting!

PS. I really should go to bed now but I'm hooked u. I blame you for the dark circles under my eyes that im sure i'll find tomorrow/today
Rin28 chapter 20 . 12/23/2010
YEAH! YOU ROCK DOUMEKI! TELL THAT BASTARD WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMEONE MESSES WITH KIMI-CHAN!...phew sorry, had to get it out of my system XD
Rin28 chapter 19 . 12/23/2010
I dont mind the "slowness" of the story or of their relationship. I rather like it in fact, because it gives a deeper understanding and meaning when they do get together :)
Rin28 chapter 18 . 12/23/2010