Reviews for The Seer
Lonewolfe001 chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Great updated. I wish you would finish this story first before you move on to another fic. Please update soon
Sumiko Kenchi Haimoto chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
I'm enjoying this story so far. You're taking a unique approach to the characters and the formulas in xHolic. And while Watanuki may be a TAD out of character, I like that you're making him a little more capable. No one can deny that even in the beginning of the manga he has power, but he never seems to be able to defend himself. I like that you make him more self-reliant. I look forward to the next chapter.
Sarahfreak chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Well I have to say that I agree with Doumeki in saying that it is a refreshing change to see that Watnuki is able to defend himself well instead of relying purely on Doumeki. I'm really enjoying this story and it will be interesting to see where this goes now that you've opened so many avenues. Loved it!
Pandora-chan chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Ah, the art of *almost* missing that important detail. I love things like that, they make me happy... not sure why.

So... LJ communities hmm? I'm on the Clow/Yuuko one but hadn't looked for the Domeki/Watanuki one. Will search that out now.
aki.ari chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
very nice story so far, i can't wait to read more. I love how you've structured the setting and the characters etc. very nicely done.
Ominous Rain chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
PLEASE HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF PLOT BUNNIES IN YOUR HEAD AND CONTINUE!*PUPPYEYES*
atinykerfuffle chapter 3 . 3/26/2008

It had not escaped him as Watanuki-sama paused in the doorway, that little glimpse he’d had of the young noble’s sleeve… horribly tattered and stained darkly with blood.

Kyaa! Watanuki is hurt!

Perhaps this could lead to a Doumeki/Watanuki moment?

*crosses fingers*

“I am calm!” Watanuki-sama returned indignantly, rearing back and his spine stiffening with offence, fists beginning to clench at his sides. “Much as your very presence, never mind your actions, conspire to do away with my composure...”

*giggles*

Kitty!

Tendency to rattle, doesn't he?

xD

No worries, you can take your time. I've gots a writer friend of my own who never finishes any of her stories, so...

Besides! Stalkers have endless amounts of patience.

atinykerfuffle chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
*giggles*

Poor Doumeki!

Doggy!

~Pon-chan*
Lonewolfe001 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Interesting story, I cannot wait too read further. Please update soon. The only crit I have that tyour chapters are far too short. LOL! Its not really a crit, the story is so good that its sad that I reach the end of the chapter so soon.
sasukichan chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
wow! this is really well written! i'm not quite sure what's going on yet (it's too early still, after all) but it's still entertaining! and i love how watanuki's got substance in this story. it's not fair how often he gets written off as a complete wuss... but i digress.

anyways, this story's off to a great start! keep up the good work, and thanks for writing this! it was a pleasure to read.
forgotten unmei chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
I love it great story, poor Doumeki's gonna lose his hearing though XD
Sarahfreak chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Oh oh, Doumeki is in trouble...Another interesting chapter to an interesting story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Loved it!
Ominous Rain chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
ohh watanuki is his 'i'm goint to kill you' self towards Doumeki is so kawaii!
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Love this fic and Doumeki really does seem the type to be quiet but know a lot more then he lets on. It was good to see Watanuki cave and 'keep' him and was priceless to read his reaction when Doumeki talked to him in English. Loved it!
Memory Dragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I found the first chapter intriguing. While I'm not much for AU's, historical ones I generally give a try. I'd be interested in seeing more.
982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 Next »