Reviews for The Seer
Pandora-chan chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
Ah, the art of *almost* missing that important detail. I love things like that, they make me happy... not sure why.

So... LJ communities hmm? I'm on the Clow/Yuuko one but hadn't looked for the Domeki/Watanuki one. Will search that out now.
aki.ari chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
very nice story so far, i can't wait to read more. I love how you've structured the setting and the characters etc. very nicely done.
MissSexyRain chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
PLEASE HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF PLOT BUNNIES IN YOUR HEAD AND CONTINUE!*PUPPYEYES*
atinykerfuffle chapter 3 . 3/26/2008

It had not escaped him as Watanuki-sama paused in the doorway, that little glimpse he’d had of the young noble’s sleeve… horribly tattered and stained darkly with blood.

Kyaa! Watanuki is hurt!

Perhaps this could lead to a Doumeki/Watanuki moment?

*crosses fingers*

“I am calm!” Watanuki-sama returned indignantly, rearing back and his spine stiffening with offence, fists beginning to clench at his sides. “Much as your very presence, never mind your actions, conspire to do away with my composure...”

*giggles*

Kitty!

Tendency to rattle, doesn't he?

xD

No worries, you can take your time. I've gots a writer friend of my own who never finishes any of her stories, so...

Besides! Stalkers have endless amounts of patience.

atinykerfuffle chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
*giggles*

Poor Doumeki!

Doggy!

~Pon-chan*
Lonewolfe001 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Interesting story, I cannot wait too read further. Please update soon. The only crit I have that tyour chapters are far too short. LOL! Its not really a crit, the story is so good that its sad that I reach the end of the chapter so soon.
sasukichan chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
wow! this is really well written! i'm not quite sure what's going on yet (it's too early still, after all) but it's still entertaining! and i love how watanuki's got substance in this story. it's not fair how often he gets written off as a complete wuss... but i digress.

anyways, this story's off to a great start! keep up the good work, and thanks for writing this! it was a pleasure to read.
forgotten unmei chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
I love it great story, poor Doumeki's gonna lose his hearing though XD
Sarahfreak chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Oh oh, Doumeki is in trouble...Another interesting chapter to an interesting story. Can't wait to see what happens next. Loved it!
MissSexyRain chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
ohh watanuki is his 'i'm goint to kill you' self towards Doumeki is so kawaii!
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Love this fic and Doumeki really does seem the type to be quiet but know a lot more then he lets on. It was good to see Watanuki cave and 'keep' him and was priceless to read his reaction when Doumeki talked to him in English. Loved it!
Memory Dragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I found the first chapter intriguing. While I'm not much for AU's, historical ones I generally give a try. I'd be interested in seeing more.
Pandora-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I know, it sucks not to get reviews, especially when you're REALLY proud of the story. But I'm reviewing! I like this setup, and want to see how it eventuates.

Also, I think this is the first AU I've read for this pairing...
neyma chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Okay, here comes one review. :P Tho' I've got no idea what to write.

Hm, I didn't find any typos - yai, it's always a pleasure to read a story without them. But be aware, I'll point out any if I find (and remember them in the end of chapter
Senket chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Yes, unfortunately that happens. I personally find it hard to write reviews... \

...in any case~!

Haha. Watanuki. He's so spazzy. It's adorable.

The half-English part interests me more than it aught to, also. Haha. Well. Here I am, waiting for the next chapter.
979 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 Next »