Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Dates
Momotastic chapter 1 . 5/4
This was absolutely adorable! I found this through an older rec list, and it's just too damn cute.

The title is A, and the story that follows is just as great. Loved that Roy ended up dating Ed despite trying to date other people. This is, of course, more or less what I expected, but I'll never get tired of this trope anyway :)
inuyashamunkey chapter 1 . 2/6
Sigy Artyn chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Hi! This is so cute! I loved reading it the transitions were so nice and smooth and I really liked the way you wrote the characters. It really seemed like this could be just a couple of years after FMA, hihi.

Thanks for writing!
Airam-a chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
How cute!I loved this fic :3
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is absolitely beautiful and I don't think I will be able to tell you how exactly I adore this oneshot very much. Quite honestly, I'm still new to the fandom and I can't quite wrap my head around Roy and Edward just yet, but I think this is it. My subconscious finally squealed loud enough to cast off any doubts I had with this pairing, and now I owe you a whole lot for this marvelous piece. I believe this is a start of a new adventure, and it will start with you, for I do not doubt that the other pieces you've painstakingly written will be equally amazing as this story - if not more.

Now, I am off to stalk you and your creations, and I hope you'll see this as admiration, not a newfound obsession. (Though personally, I think it's the latter.)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute!
Pokemonfan6000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I had to force myself not to laugh after reading the ending. Oh Edward, yes you win the bet. Sorry Roy!
eftela chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Cute..A sequel please?
Kohei Takano chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Damn, this was fricken amazing. Astounding imagery.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh yeah! XD
You definitely win, Ed! Absolutely Win!

The ending was Great!
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was so sweet and lovely! Very good. I enjoyed this.
FullMetal-Flames chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yes Ed you won XD that was so cute. I was like KISS ALREADY! And they did yay! I loved it. Amazing writing skills! ONTO THE FAVS LIST!

XOXOXOXO
FULLMETAL
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
love the story very cute an so sweet. very well written 2. is this only a one-shot type of fic.
Cryselda chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my gosh this was so cute. DX
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awwwwwww that was super cute! Ah, Ed just had to ruin the moment didn't he? *sighs*