Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Dates
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
This is absolitely beautiful and I don't think I will be able to tell you how exactly I adore this oneshot very much. Quite honestly, I'm still new to the fandom and I can't quite wrap my head around Roy and Edward just yet, but I think this is it. My subconscious finally squealed loud enough to cast off any doubts I had with this pairing, and now I owe you a whole lot for this marvelous piece. I believe this is a start of a new adventure, and it will start with you, for I do not doubt that the other pieces you've painstakingly written will be equally amazing as this story - if not more.

Now, I am off to stalk you and your creations, and I hope you'll see this as admiration, not a newfound obsession. (Though personally, I think it's the latter.)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute!
Pokemonfan6000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I had to force myself not to laugh after reading the ending. Oh Edward, yes you win the bet. Sorry Roy!
eftela chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Cute..A sequel please?
Kohei Takano chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Damn, this was fricken amazing. Astounding imagery.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh yeah! XD
You definitely win, Ed! Absolutely Win!

The ending was Great!
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This was so sweet and lovely! Very good. I enjoyed this.
FullMetal-Flames chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yes Ed you won XD that was so cute. I was like KISS ALREADY! And they did yay! I loved it. Amazing writing skills! ONTO THE FAVS LIST!

XOXOXOXO
FULLMETAL
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
love the story very cute an so sweet. very well written 2. is this only a one-shot type of fic.
Cryselda chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh my gosh this was so cute. DX
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Awwwwwww that was super cute! Ah, Ed just had to ruin the moment didn't he? *sighs*
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
That was cute
Flayne chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
A serious sequel is in order. Damn, my brain melted! :D
Sapphirus Caeli chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awwww! That last part was adorable. I don't get many fireflies either since I live in the city now but I certainly do miss them at night.
estupido chapter 1 . 6/10/2012