Reviews for I Can Do Better
Danger All Around chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So far it's not so terrible but it comes from a bad fanfic community...
Man! imagine how the author must feel about that!
Izaya-chi chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
I can't believe u chose Avril Lavigne songs, I luv u for that! she's my fav xD ;O anyways im diggin ur story...their gonna end up breaking the rules arent they? hoohoo! i can predict it i just know it!
21han chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
please continue!
Riki Mink chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
You put kyoko's POV, yet you use second point of view. Do you know English?
IceDragon5683 chapter 7 . 11/26/2010
Why do you always use "you" sometimes you mean Kyoko and sometimes you mean Ren. It's getting really confusing. Besides that seems like its going well. I find it kinda funny how they notice the similarities but not that they are the same person. Keep up the good work!
nanakira chapter 7 . 3/7/2010
Hye! Nice little story you got here. you managed preatty good to keep the real personalites of the characters on, you did a great job with this project... but you did not continue it... WHY? please come back and continue this story and a couple of others from your collection. It's a pitty to leave them like this, especially when they are this good. hope to hear from you soon. ja nee!
Zay chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
Hey, liked ur story, intresting and unique premis! Updates when u have the time would be awesome! As an aside, Ren's last name is spelled TsuRuGa NOT TsuGuRa, u flipped the spelling alot, also the reviewer just before me commented that Ren is 21, but in ur specified time frame, he would still be 20. So I agree w/ u on that one! Cheers, and keep up the good work!
chinny97 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Ren would be 21 remember
Nehneh chapter 8 . 10/15/2009
Author's note only posting is strictly forbidden by the TOS of this forum. Therefore, it is ground for the removal of the entire story. You have been warned.
leavesfallingup chapter 7 . 10/14/2009
I am very sorry for your loss.

There is definitely no need to apologize with what is happening in your life and in the lives of your family. Having said that, I am reading your story for the first time and I have enjoyed what you have done so far.

When you do find the time to continue I will be watching for further installments. Keep up the good work. It's great so far.
VampsMoonAngel chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
Your story is awsomical! -Avi.
indigoeeyes chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
UPDATE SON! Its off to a great start, and this is the first mentor type story of Skip Beat! that i have read so far. UPDATE! (:
phxjkr88 chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ashlyn Darke chapter 7 . 4/20/2009
I love it!

They're so oblivious... WHo else acts like them?

You MUST UPDATE!

~Ashlyn
Carma-chan chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
I wish you a lot of luck in everything, really

I like your story!

so, you got all my moral support XD!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »