Reviews for Tournament Prize
Susan M. M chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
I do love the depths you've given to Justin! You know he's got to suffer from Iolaus Syndrome sometimes, being the spare of the traditional "heir and a spare pair". And you're doing Dirk, well, too.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Deliciously in character! I felt like I was watching an episode of W&W. (I do wish they'd bring it out on DVD.) I look forward to reading the other chapters.
Mythigal chapter 11 . 9/26/2005
Oh no! Another cliffhanger! Great stuff, but PLEASE update as soon as you can!
Silvershark chapter 11 . 6/16/2005
So so glad that you updated yet again. I almost jumped for joy when I saw that there was an update. Really well done, but you leave me hanging for more of the good stuff. Can't wait for another update real soon, though I know how hard it is. Looking forward to more.
Mythigal chapter 10 . 3/12/2005
Talk about your cliff hangers! Please, PLEASE continue this story!
Silvershark chapter 10 . 10/29/2003
So glad that you have begun writing again. This is an excellent story and I can't wait for more.
Lexicon chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Oh my god! I'm not the only one that watched wizards and warriors LOL...is that a good thing or a bad thing hm **reviewer wanders away**

Great stuff thanks!
lunerbrittania chapter 9 . 8/6/2003
Hi! I would just like to say that even though your story doesn't get that many reveiws it is probly one of the most well written storys I have read in lord knows how long!And I know sometimes it may be hard to keep up a story once you started it, and it seems like no one appreieates it. But there will always be the stray fan or two out there of your storys just waiting for your next don't give up if you don't hear from anyone begging for your next chapter. Those poor poeple just don't know what there missing out on!
reese chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Ok it has been like five months since you last updated, and I want to see more. You write very well and have captured the characters so excellently that it's almost as if I am really watching a continuation of the original show. Please write more!
reese chapter 9 . 2/12/2003
very nice storyline, characters very close, keep it coming because i can't wait for the next chapter
Wicked City chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Wow. I didn't think anyone remembered this series. Good job!
Brittania chapter 5 . 3/30/2002
You write a good storie and I hope that you will make the next chapter really quick because that was the best storie I'v read in a long time.
Bex chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Aiiiieeeeeeeeeee...where's...the...rest?
kat chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Oh, what a delight - I am enjoying this tremendously. Wizards and Warriors was one of my favourite shows *way back when* :) and this story is so well written, and well charactarized, that I feel like I'm reading the definitive novel.

Four more chapters for me to read, and I hope that more chapters, or more W&W fiction, will be forthcoming. Are you a published writer, by chance?
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 2/20/2002