Reviews for Suffocate
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Love this one shot
Elainy91 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
loved it! I'm a huge vincent/yuffie lover but this was great! I was like literaly SMILEING all the way through the fic cuz it was so sweet. great job:)
LM22102 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Aigo.

I'm a RY shipper also, but my heart breaks at the Yuffentine here, sniffle.
Puella Magpie chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I'm lovin' this story and your style
MysticSpiritus chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I'm such a bad friend. I never reviewed this gem of a fic!

Well, you know how I feel about Reeve/Yuffie and this fic captures them so well. Wonderful and sweet with just the right amount of angst. Well done, Val.

Mystic
Pan Tech chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This is beautifully written. Nice pairing, imo
Lenhart chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Usually I tend to right long in depth reviews but seeing as how I'm tired and the sheer greatness of this story would no doubt lead me to writing a two or three page review which will take a lot of my time and waste a lot of yours, I hope you don't mind a simple, I loved this story, well done, route. I love this story. Well done.
InfernalHalo chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This was marvelous!
dar.nee chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
*screams* This...was...BEAUTIFUL! I love it to pieces. I read it three times in a row! I love how you portrayed this pairing and how you added Vincent in their for a little drama. It never seemed to be too much or too corny or too sappy. It was simply perfect. Never a sequel? Pshaw, I refuse to believe someone who can write like you would use the word never. Here's to hoping, ne?
Forumer chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Beautiful story! Luv it
Vampyric Ninja chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I didn't review this? I could have sworn that I did...o.O

Oh, well, I thought this story was a bunch of awesomeness. I'm pretty sure that you're tired of hearing me tell you that, but I'm running out of adjectives...xD Ah, Reefie's growing on me...

And I liked how you threw in the Vincent-plot-dramangst in there. Because no story is fully complete without at least a little-teensy bit of Yuffentine. ;)

Beautiful story, like always!
ellieelightning chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
This was certainly an 'AW' story and one that I enjoyed very much at that! Rather this is your last Reeve/Yuffie pairing or not, I'll continue to keep a look out for you future stories.

-*Cristal
nariosaw chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Beautiful. It flowed so nicely. Truly beautiful.

You earn a crumpet
JingYee chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
*dances around* I absolutely LOVE your Yuffentines, bu I'm glad you wrote a Reefie too!
angelwriter68 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I loved it i was hoping there be more to read than just one chapter but i guess not