Reviews for Broken
Lakey182 chapter 11 . 9/10
(I don't read ahead) At the begging of this chapter I was thinking, "it's so weird for Obito and Rin to be alive.." O.o

I have greatly enjoyed everything so far, it is a very good and well written story.
Why does Orichimaru hit her though?
Noooooooooo poor Anko :(
SirByzantine chapter 1 . 6/5
Wow, Just wow. This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read! Thank you for such a great read. I really love the Kakashi/Anko pairing, And I really wish more people would write for it :c
Anyways, I really love this fic. So please keep doing what you're doing! :D
Nightmare-Taichou chapter 23 . 4/19/2015
This was amazing.

Talk about romance, drama, some action. I have to say, I enjoyed reading every sentence of this fic.

I loved how you weaved in everyone in the canon in yer story very creative. And I loved how you still had some aspects of the Obito dying to save Kakashi... Hiruzen being head of Konoha those things...

I can't stop saying it, awesome you have here. Totally.
Alize Indigo chapter 23 . 1/24/2015
awwwww... i looooovveeee this story... :'D
raulson chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
This is definitely one of the best Kakashi/Anko stories. You did an amazing job!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
Luv this story! Been wanting a good kakashixanko story in forever!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
I cried... Great story! But wow, a concussion and then amnesia!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Great 1st chapter!
D-Chan-67 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Omg I loved this! I was hooked from the first chapter. It was amazing. I love these two as a couple.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
... Hmm, well ya do kinda stink at fluff, but that is perfectly alright with me since, I don't like to read that stuff anyway. Then why am I reading this genre at all? Because I need to learn to write it and I really didn't want to read one of my sister's romance novels.

Anyway, I liked it. I liked that you used the older generation and referenced the younger in this last chapter. Yeah, it wasn't bad.

KaKashiisWifey chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Loved it!...thats all I can say...
Sayo-Namine chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
I loved this story, I really, really did. It was awesome :) The part that makes me sad is that there's the mystery of Rin? Whatever happened to her? I feel sad :(
Balewood chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
Just wanted to say thankyou! I loved this story it was really great and well written you've got yourself a new fan.