Reviews for Broken
Kakashi Taichou chapter 23 . 4/19
This was amazing.

Talk about romance, drama, some action. I have to say, I enjoyed reading every sentence of this fic.

I loved how you weaved in everyone in the canon in yer story very creative. And I loved how you still had some aspects of the canon...like Obito dying to save Kakashi... Hiruzen being head of Konoha those things...

I can't stop saying it, awesome you have here. Totally.
Alize Indigo chapter 23 . 1/24
awwwww... i looooovveeee this story... :'D
The Musician Of Silence chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
This is definitely one of the best Kakashi/Anko stories. You did an amazing job!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 23 . 8/8/2014
Luv this story! Been wanting a good kakashixanko story in forever!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
I cried... Great story! But wow, a concussion and then amnesia!
BlazeSwurlAngel chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Great 1st chapter!
D-Chan-67 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Omg I loved this! I was hooked from the first chapter. It was amazing. I love these two as a couple.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/18/2013
... Hmm, well ya do kinda stink at fluff, but that is perfectly alright with me since, I don't like to read that stuff anyway. Then why am I reading this genre at all? Because I need to learn to write it and I really didn't want to read one of my sister's romance novels.

Anyway, I liked it. I liked that you used the older generation and referenced the younger in this last chapter. Yeah, it wasn't bad.

Thunder
KaKashiisWifey chapter 23 . 12/28/2012
Loved it!...thats all I can say...
Sayo-Namine chapter 23 . 12/4/2012
I loved this story, I really, really did. It was awesome :) The part that makes me sad is that there's the mystery of Rin? Whatever happened to her? I feel sad :(
Balewood chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
Just wanted to say thankyou! I loved this story it was really great and well written you've got yourself a new fan.
Guilty.Ink chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
This story is so good aljdgalkdjglakrjga i *finally* have something to look forward reading too! :)
Malka chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
This was the best naruto fan fiction I ever read. Hands down you're an amazing writer just dmkdnsmeldjwbslaj beautiful
chai chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
i really love this story
it just keeps getting better and every chapter
riz chapter 5 . 10/2/2012