Reviews for The Strifes Of War
Animefan111 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
ok its been over 3 years now...since you updated...I WISH you continue this!

I like the whole cold major cloud thing hehehe and aeris being aprisoner :P

I bet she does something to make him fall for her or something like that. anyhoo plz update! .
MelodiusNocturn chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I would love it if you would update this one! One the prologue has sucked me in, and I really want to read more. I hope you update soon since, its been over a year now. Well. This is a great story and I'm craving for more.
Illulian chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This opening is great! I hope you update this D

-Blooming D.

‥.。・。*:
cloudandaerith4ever chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
dude i gotta say make more of this ur stories r so freakn intresting!
Animangame02freak chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Can somebody tell me why this fanfic hasn't been updated in over a year?

Honestly? This is a great chapter and I'd love to read more...!

Thank god for more Clerith. Best. FF7. Couple. Ever.
Ventiwings chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very nice. Very interesting. Good beginning. I sound like a critic lol.

Yes well I'm loving most-most possibly all-of your fanfics (ahaha...) and I'm really taking a liking to this fanfic! I dunno if this is on hiatus or you're busy (sorry if I'm bothering you with this review if you are busy) but I would like to see what happens next and why Aerith cross dressed to be in the army. Ah well I'll wait to see (uh...read) what happens next.
Dhampirangel chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
What significance does the white materia have besides being a sign of royalty? Cloud is a pompous, arrogant fool. Poor Aerith. To bad Barret or Cid is not around to keep spikey in line.
reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Now THIS looks like something I could read. I like it quite a bit so far, and the AU status means I'm less likeing to get upset about portraying Cloud and Tifa ooc.

About my email address, it didn't show up in the other one, so I'll try again. I put spaces there, but there really aren't any.

green . mary 11 at(you know the symbol) yahoo . com

I'm sorry. I suck NOTORIOUSLY at anything computer related. If it doen't show up this time, maybe I'll start an account here.
AerithGast88 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Hey, hey! Another great fanfic from u as usual! I cant wait to see more of this! D

My dad used to watch Sharpe ALL the time when I was younger but I never paid any attention lol. He's still in to it and has the box set. Maybe I should watch it and see where the influence comes from .

Keep up the good work!
Angelpants chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Oh! That was really awesome.

Okay.

Awesome doesn't describe how absolutly, spectacular that was! I can't wait for you to finish it :D
Lollypop chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
The story-line is very intriguing. I know you have tons of stories to constantly update, but please hurry with this one. _
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Nice AU scenario! I'd been thinking of doing one like it myself for a while (not CA) but never got enough time and inspiration together for it, so it's great to read yours.
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
OH I'm going to punch Cloud in the face XD LOL very good! Ack short chapter . when are you gonna update all of your stories! And I thought I had it bad! well i love it as usual! cant wait for the update!
Kindest Of Lies chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Hey Beeria! _

I SO want to see where this is going. Your writing, as usual, is good and at a good pace and fun to read.

Heh heh, how Mr. Biggs suggested Aeris being a ...toy of sorts. :p