Reviews for As The Snow Fell
missgaley chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Beautiful and haunting, and right after I stopped playing the sad Titanic theme on my piano. With the music echoing and drilled into my brain, it made the effect even more wonderful.

I can just picture the event portrayed here. I'm so glad I took the time to lurk about your profile and find this story.

Lim x
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
A great story. I liked the part where they were dealing with Stella's death.
Shining Zephyr chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Oh. My. God.

Lily was right. You ARE an amazing author. My god... I don't know where to begin.

The angst, the tragedy- I felt it all throughout this story. You've done an amazing job with this. Snow is such a wonderful element to use in a story, and this one was no exception whatsoever. .~ I thoroughly thought it deserved an A.

Beautiful work, my friend. Absolutely GORGEOUS to the last word.

~Shiny-sama
Susi07 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This is probably the most beautiful thing I've ever read.

Your words carried me into another world full of angst, whiteness and emotions and slowly I realized what had happened. From that point an undescripable wave of sadness floated through my body. Your story is the first one where I've ever felt somethig like that.

I love the ending when the sentences become shorter and shorter as Stellas life fades away, it was so touching.

Greets Susi

PS: I hope my words make any sence...
chrysalis escapist chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This is amazing!

Such beautiful images and so poignant.

So sad and yet somehow comforting?
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Stunning. Terribly beautiful, and almost unbearably sad. This really hurt to read; the white and the red, and the cold, each beat of the story. It begins unknowingly and then the truth gradually reveals. The moment where Stella takes off her coat had such impact, and then the realisation of what has happened was so real, and so devastating. The emotions were perfectly written, and the symbols of the heart and the colours fading into white said all that needed to be said. I hope this never happens in the show, but this was utterly convincing.
Been Up Late chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
"Not the blood from her heart, but the blood’s heart had been hers."

Wow, I love this line. And even if it did take me a second to realise what was going on, when I did and re-read it, I really enjoyed the rest of the story!
LanaThis chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was so powerful and so beautifully written. The build up to the last "silence" was done so slowly but surely and it was so effective that way. I am glad this is fictional though as Stella dying isnt something I ever want to see happen on the show! A really great piece, you describe everything with such detail.
cod-fish101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
hi, i liked it, but it was a bit strange didnt really make sense, but cool, as always!