Reviews for We Walked This Way Once
louisaeve chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
ahhh not ok
SmartBlondes chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wow. I've read Carpe Diem, and decided to read all your work, except the M-rated ones, which I don't read (but I might read the PG-13 one, depending on what happens in Alpha and Omega). I loved it, and it brought me to tears and laughter, which I'm telling you now since I forgot to review on it. I got to this, and this brought me to tears, too. I think you're a very powerful writer. I'm going to check out your website after reading the rest of your work. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this, I'm finding it very real and believable, as much if not more so than canon work. Well done, and keep writing! I know you're not writing fanfiction any more - I read your profile, but keep writing your other things, I feel blessed having read your work. Thank you.
Luna Rose and Phoenix Child chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Bittersweet.

Thanks for writing.
Ower chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I really liked this one.

Lily about tu blow up, because of one of Marauders Jokes, and James trying so hard to get her to forgive him :)

Thats exactely ho I imagine those 2. As well as all their plans.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
it's cute, makes you wish it happened.
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That story was lovely. I really liked the style and the characterization. Very sweet.
Parcel chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I'm sad now. *pouts*
Penguinator27 chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Excellent! It's so sad to read when you know what will end up happening to them.
Olive-Eyes chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Aww...that's so sweet. But it's so sad that they planned all of thsi great stuff together and yet, didn't get to live it.. well atleast they got the seeker son. T
Only Afterglow chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I love this! You are such an amazing prose writer! I was entirely caught up in the moment... I hope you write another one of these whenever the mood strikes!
miss-witch chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Haunting and Romantic all at once. Incredible! I wish you would write more like this, the last line of this fanfic really got me.
prongschick chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
that was so sweet! i adored it!
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Aw, how sweet! It almost made me cry, thinking about how they weren't going to do half the stuff or see half the stuff... *sniff* I'm getting all sentimental again... excuse me... *runs of to cry*
EmmeElle chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Aw...Such a sweet little story. If I didn't know what eventually comes to pass for Lily and James, I would be getting that warm, fuzzy feeling. As it is, I want to cry. Anyway, I'm a big fan of Gryffindor Tower and The Hearthrug already, and I've read most of your other stories. Do keep writing. It's good to know that even successful adults get caught up in the Potterverse.

ML
monkinO chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
its so cute... but the end was strange... the sun, two people walking hands together... you know, the traditionnal thing...

it would have been great if you continue this story you know? anyway.. very god! is that enough?