Reviews for The Price of Vengeance
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Pretty dang good.

"If it came down to Sasuke breaking, he would just have to gather up the little mini Sasuke bits." Loved this line. xD
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I especially enjoyed this piece.
Kaj-Nrig chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I was a fan of this series, and then I dropped out after it started becoming repetitive.

That said, this story is a nice "wish" of what a good Naruto series could've been. It's written well, written in the "format" of anime fanfiction, and it does a good job of getting into Naruto's head.

I didn't particularly like the ending, but that's neither here nor there. This story's a good one, and for less than 1,0 words, it's a keeper.

Good job.
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Isolde Eris chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Brilliant one-shot
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Very good story!. Cunfusing in some spots but very good for like come on everyone out there

knows Naruto is going to save Sasuke's hot ass somehow in the end. For I am a firm believer

Sasuke will in the end kill Itachi, and like your story go completly "Mental" with all the

left over pain and loss of his only faimily. But like you stated so perfectly Naruto does not

ever give up! for he'll bring Sasuke back for sure, weather it be kicking and screaming as

he'll get his earned reward with swift kick to the butt! and then afterwards the whole story

and freaking team can be happy again! Yay but - Sai for I really don't like him. Haha
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
aw naruto will never give up will he? but thats what makes him naruto. good story!
AC2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Hi Empy,

nice job. Plenty of angst, and it tells us the 180 degree turn from Naruto wanting to capture and contain Sasuke, to being willing to allow Sasuke to fulfill his desire and help him with the consequences afterwards. Not familiar with the fandom, but I didn't need to be in the case of this fic.

Heads up:

He would be a murderer, and [for] he will [would] have killed not out of [for] protection or self defense, but for vengeance.

Don't mix tenses.
Onigiri Momoko chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
:D I really like it! It's a very nice self-reflection on Naruto's relationship with Sasuke~

I thought that this part was a bit strange though:

"...a murderer, he and he will have killed, not out..."

The repetition of "he and he" is a bit strange, I'm wondering if it's actually supposed to be "and he" instead..?

Anyways, congrats on finishing the challenge! :D
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
graypheonix chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Huh. Not a bad, one shot? Dunno if you want this to be a one time thing or something more, but it seems interesting. neh. COntinue to update and all, ja ne.
Rowena DeVandal chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Excellent entry! I know nothing about the Naruto fandom, but I really didn't need to in order to understand Naruto's mindset in this. Great job!