Reviews for One Small Step
WrittinInStone chapter 10 . 2/22
I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this fic.

It's so incredibly well-written, which is rare, and centers more around their relationship with all other things being secondary. That is also rare. Usually, their relationship is secondary in most fics.

The only thing I disliked was the continued and frequent use of parenthesis. They just have no place in a story. If you want to add that information, then add it. Simply restructure the sentence so it reads smoothly and remove the parenthesis because using it is, to me, another form of imputing an author's note in the story because it's something that you added that you don't feel fits. But most of them do.

Other than that small thing, this story is really quite wonderful. I know you haven't updated in a while, but I still hold out hope that you'll update. Such a fantastic story deserves to be finished.
same chapter 10 . 2/16
wtf man like you won't leave me hanging for long? how long do i have to wait to get the rest?
manu chapter 10 . 1/28
One of the best I've read
Alice chapter 1 . 1/20
I love it so much , please continue it , can't wait to know what happens next .
I just love naruhina so please continue . :D
Continue
C.W chapter 10 . 1/4
Love you story, know you haven't updates for some years. But can you please update soon.
hojosatoko chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I don't think one may do something more evil than abandoning a story on a cliffy:(
Cruel EffluviumS chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Oh my goodness, this is seriously one of the best NARUHINA fanfics out there, and I've read quite a few XD! I was highly impressed with the writing, and I adore the pacing, but most of all I'm a sucker for stories with a theme. And what better theme than kissing? Really my only two critiques are the amount of stuttering in the first few chapters, but it gets toned down later on anyway so problem solved, and then the switching of perspective within the same chapter; that one is hard to keep track of when writing so I completely understand it. Just try breaking between perspective shifts a bit more, like you do with separating present storytelling and flashbacks, and it'll be fine!

Thank you so much for this amazing read! I'm dying over this cliffhanger and pray to ninja Jesus you continue this story because it truly is a gem! You've gained a fan for sure X3
Kingsparis chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I Demand more of this fanfic, NOW!
lol
idk chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
I am not really liking the idea of eveyone knowing about Hinatas crush. it even (kinda) surprised Kiba and Shino when they heard about this "secret".

I understand her feelings being obvious to her teammates, but no one else did ever show any recognition of her feelings towards Naruto in any episodes i have watched
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Please continue. ...
The story is so good
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I've read this story at least 3 times since I discovered it, this is my favorite Naruhina fan fiction, my number one favorite. I absolutely love every little detail and although I now that you probably won't read this I just had to review this masterpiece. Your writing skills are amazing!
Pardon my poor English but I'm just a Mexican fan girl. I really wish that you would finish this story, but I totally understand if you don't, as you said you are busy with real life.
Ja ne!
TitanSteel chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
that was a good read and the story as whole is great. however I am not content enough to stop reading it, so want you to update this story as soon as possible. thank you...
LL the Phantom chapter 5 . 11/27/2014
Bad Hinata, DO molest Naruto in his sleep
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
Cliffhangers are cool don't be mad at yourself!