Reviews for One Small Step
angelicables chapter 10 . 7/11
Hello! I know it's been nearly eight years since you last updated this story, but I just want to say that this is one of the best NaruHina stories I've read. You got the dynamic between the two characters completely on point. And the development you wrote between them was absolutely amazing. I loved going on a journey with these two! I'm a little bummed out that we still haven't gotten to the romantic kisses, but I understand that life takes over and can come at you surprisingly haha. Thank you so much again for writing this story! I'll definitely try to go through your other works after this. Hope all is well! Thanks again :)
IllMindBrandon chapter 10 . 6/27
NOO! ;n; it was getting so good! I wanted to see, read the remaining chapters of this story! ;n; plz continue it.
updatee
Awesome story. Shame you died. Rest in peace.
vinceluoh12 chapter 5 . 6/7
brkko
Ahyah chapter 10 . 5/28
Damn! It has been 8 years. I haven't any hope of/for a continuation but wanted to let you know that I was hooked Android entertained by your story. Followed though. ...just in case.
Firefox1000 chapter 10 . 5/12
Great story! I really enjoyed reading this!
Imateenwolfluva chapter 10 . 4/20
NOOOOOOOOOOOO IT SOOO DOES NOT END THERE ! WHERE IS THE REST ?!
U CANNOT LEAVE US HAGING PUH WEASE ! I'm in love with ur story. I think it's absolutely adorbs ! Please u have to continue otherwise il be crushed
MWRANDOM chapter 10 . 4/14
Excellent work.
Plz write more
Ibitope fatoki chapter 10 . 4/13
What a good story am waiting for the rest of it
More!
OMG Naruto is a Yandere! !
Dude I want to know what happens next
dabasscannon chapter 10 . 2/17
sorry to ask but when is the next part being added?