Reviews for One Small Step
Shalk Zailackar chapter 10 . 11/3
Wonderful story! I look forward to reading a continuation of this interesting plot. Keep up the good work!
Xhegu The Savage chapter 1 . 9/24
No matter how old I get, this fic always gets me in the feels. Didn't think I had any more for those blasted things.
xxDJD22xx chapter 10 . 9/9
This, along with Ten Defining Moments, has without a doubt been THE best fanfics I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I'm not sure why I love it, but there's just something about it. In my opinion, Ten Defining Moments crushes the canon love story by a country mile, and I'm excited for when you update One Small Step. Keep up the good work!
E.Richtofen chapter 10 . 7/29
This was such a good story, I'm so sad to see it unfinished.
E.Richtofen chapter 6 . 7/29
I think the personality of Hinata in this chapter would be Hinata's personality if she was friends with Naruto for several years. I mean by the start of Shippuden, she was already much more confident (still stutters), but she wasn't even that close to Naruto. In my opinion, you got her personality right.
E.Richtofen chapter 3 . 7/28
I love this story, it's just a nice read, easy to follow, and contains so many great NaruHina moments. I can't really describe what specific aspect draw me to this story, but I just really enjoy reading it.
HEY ARE U ALIVE!? COME BACK TO ME!
K.O. Knock Out chapter 10 . 5/16
Hi. I would like to tell you that you have written a wonderful story about Naruto and Hinata in young age. I really hope to continue this amazing story or at least to put officially in hiatus. You have to update more over than 9 years and that's suddens me. I don't have found many stories about Naruto and Hinata in young age in so extensive period over "Team 8" and to be so amazing in plot too. I REALLY REALLY WISH to continue the story, because you have made a really Alternative Universe on this story and also it's standards is as good as any quality manga up there. PLEASE make the right decision and give us; the fans a really big gift again.

Farewell and i hope for the best.
K.O. (Knock Out)
LookingSoFly chapter 10 . 4/21
You cant just put to be continued and then not continue it bro
Icarus Uzumaki chapter 4 . 4/9
great st0ry
Lex chapter 10 . 4/2
No updates for years? This makes me sad like you couldn't imagine...
please update chapter 10 . 3/25
What!? That's it?! Why did I have to fall in love with a story that hasn't been updated in years :/
Please continue this please, its amazing :D
Please post again really soon
Where is the next part? Last I saw it has been a few years..
DYnoJackal19 chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
will you finish this story anytime in the future?