Reviews for 5 Years Later
Rhino109 chapter 6 . 10/9
Worst pain he's ever felt? From a leg wound, even though it did go through an artery? Hmm, I recall a certain river in the underworld that takes that title. There is enough spelling mistakes in this chapter alone to give me a headache.
Rhino109 chapter 5 . 10/9
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Kid, you aren't getting anywhere in life if you bitch about constructive criticism. If people try to help you, don't go bitching about it and telling them you hate them, just follow their advice if they are correct, which we were. Don't throw a public tantrum because you were wrong, that's what my four year old brother does.
Rhino109 chapter 4 . 10/9
It's CHIRON. Not CHARON. Totally different guys. What in the world is a Paranite and you spelled missed wrong twice, as well as several other things. Many mistakes in the story. I would also like to note that the FBI would not worship Percy for killing someone. More than likely his job would require him to constantly go to therapy to make sure he isn't going insane.
Kitkat chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Oh dam. That's what you get for being an asshole,Bitchabeth.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
You suck
Guest chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Its C-H-I-R-O-N not C-H-A-R-O-N. Chiron is the centaur. Charon is the guy who brings the dead to the Underworld
you suck chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This story sucks! Get your facts straight, cuntbag! Why would Charon fucking be at CHB? This is a duc
0-0 chapter 6 . 3/15/2014
Is that what Percy wanted .. To have Annabeth locked up? :/ kinda didn't get that part...
Wisegirl23 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
I hope you could finish this story after so long because I think it's a pretty good story
Guest chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Chech your spelling!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Charon is the person in the underworld you pay to cross the styx
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2013