Reviews for Cannonball Run 4: A Legend Reborn
The Turbo Man chapter 12 . 4/1/2008
I can only say 'WOW"! This fic was nothing short of excellent. The action was all handled brilliantly and I liked who you made couples out of and how Arthur Foyt finally got his comeuppance. A great job, Mr. Bandit08. I hope we can work together on a fic someday.
Charles Xavier chapter 12 . 3/31/2008
Wow, you moved pretty fast writing this fic. Pretty fun, I admit. Thanks for bringing back Ray Stevens' Cannonball song. Feel free to write anther CR fic if you wish. As James Rolfe would say: "I'm chronologically confused"!

(2010? That's a long film we'll have to wait for! LOL)
The Turbo Man chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
Whoa! I wasn't expecting people to use lethal force against the Cannonballers. I hope the Lambo girls are alright. I certainly look forward to seeing what comes next.
The Turbo Man chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Another fantastic chapter. So, Victor is dead, huh? I wondered why he hadn't shown up. Sorry for not reviewing sooner. Keep up the good work.
The Turbo Man chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
A great party chapter and I look forward to seeing the start of the race itself. Keep up the good work!
The Turbo Man chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Greetings to you, Bandit08! I congratulate you on an excellent start to what I'm sure will be an excellent Cannonball Run fic. I'm glad that yet another fan of the CR series has written down a great story based on it. Your opening chapters were fantastic. Two thumbs up for all of them. I look forward to reading more, so I will keep my eye out. Please update!