Reviews for Good Morning
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
Reminds me of the insults I pulled on Mary Sangiovanni on my blogspot when I pulled out the "guest of honor at a Bukkake Party" retort - you can even use this if you want as Holden might come off having an even more vulgar tone. You should see my wordpress, tumblr and insanejournal where I do real reporting but I have the intense strong language - you should have something where he encounters youtube vlogs where the insults make him blush. I did a creative nonfiction yarn where I learned how to do this from reading these outings on this fandom where I gave the Holden-like narration to a darker tone with barbs at pseudo-novelists, fabulists, and the industry scandal I was dragged into. Reading this reminds me of my radio/TV class assignment where I did a heavy metal show playing Metallica's And Justice For All's title track in its entirely and I said "fuck" in the presentation. When I introduced "And Justice For All" I said "fuck your goddamn censorship Tipper."
greeneggsandhammi chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
This is very well done. I can imagine Holden saying and doing most all of this and it was pretty funny, especially the ending.
taw chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
It was an entertaining .Holden was alright in a fair amount of scenes but at some points a felt a harsh decharacterization.
Nate chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Not to bad little over kill with the godamns and the phonys. I tend to think of holden as more of a shy depressed quiet guy rather than an obnoxious badass.
missdespair1177 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
well this is really good ay, sounds exactly like Holden, though i'm sure he wouldn't try pick up one of the office lady's lol. awesome keep up the writing :)
Lugian Before Swine chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Oh wow. Gotta love Holden. Nice job. XD

-Lu
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I found most of it to be quite in character, though the reiteration of D.B. being a scriptwriter/'prostitute' in this story seemed a bit much. Additionally, good work on maintaining the stream of consciousness flow the original novel had. I did notice a few odd typos, and I'm surprized Holden had it in him to say all that, as he considers himself a coward. Nicely done, all in all!

Take care,