Reviews for Remembering Me
lora chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
THAT WAS SO sweet/sad, if u decide to countinue it, please put max, and alec together, as in going out ! but GREAT STORY !

!
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 3/22/2002
I'm so shocked that there are no tears. I just can't even think really. Girl, there's a sequal? I'm hoping, crossing fingers and wishing. Hey how is this spoiler? You have to tell me. Also I'm so rocked by this that you've completely obliterated my Zack/Adam story from my head. this was so intense and so heartwrenching that I just can't think of writing it my way. It just wouldn't even come close to bearing the guilt and hurt you've portrayed here. Great job ;) This is excellent! It's so sad, you have to write a sequal. I need a happy ending this coming from the guy who shot a guy and then threw him in prison. Anyway, it doesn't seem like Max and Logan got a happy ending either. You've got to continue, especially for Zack. I'd love a happy ending for him.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Oh my... no you can't have done this. When btw. I think I have to go check. I stumbled onto this by complete accident. Anyway, the new fic I've started I don't want to post. Not after reading this. You've done such a good job, the decision she had to make wasn't easy. But no one has the right to choose someone else's life for them. That's where she made a horrible mistake. There are endless possiblities for this fic. Excellent beginning. High tension, loads of guilt and suspense, dare I even mention hate? I'm off to read more. ;)
Baloo chapter 2 . 2/21/2002
Ack, that was horribly wonderful. And sooo sad.
Max452 chapter 2 . 12/1/2001
Oh! It was sad! But really good!
a fan chapter 2 . 9/27/2001
I could feel Zack's horrific memories coming back to haunt him once again. The idea that he had to live through everything twice is torturous. It's so sad that Zack can never reconcile himself with Adam's life. 'You thought wrong'. What an understatement. Harsh and powerfully writtien!
Mandi chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
This is a very good story. Please come out with a sequl! You're a very good writer and I look foward to reading more fic from you )
ShadowPassinThru chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Write more! So sad! My fav story ever!
Dark ANgel Girl chapter 2 . 9/26/2001
Omg! That was soooo good! I also read those spoilers and I luv the way U took it! Thanx! Please write more
darcey chapter 2 . 9/25/2001
oh my god-that was the best story i ever read on !

i was even crying at the end! great job!
egbkid chapter 2 . 9/25/2001
I think you should write a sequal, it was very good. You are very good at showing emotion. Love it.

Bye!

-egbkid
kristen2 chapter 2 . 9/25/2001
Yes, there should be a sequel! Something that brings this to a closure. Not neccessarily a happy ending but closure, forgiveness, moving on.
skylar chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
Okay, I have to know where you got the spoilers. Please e-mail me. -Sky
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
That was great, very emotional! There should defianetly be a sequal, and Adam's family should be in it too...
Amy chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
Good God woman! Wow, that's powerful stuff. You are an awesome, awesome writer, and you caught me completely off guard b/c I have never heard of this new development. What the hell is going on? What did the spoiler say? You've got me really worried now. How much of what you wrote was in the spoiler. Would you be able to email me and tell me? That would be awesome.

Anyway, the story was amazing. You said that you wanted suspense, well, you wure got suspense! It was excellent; the dialouge, the descriptions and the plot were all great! You made me really sad and numb though (which is a good thing, b/c only well constructed stories can do that to me). Please, please, please continue with this!