Reviews for Coexistence

LOL

that was awesome!

Love the ending 2
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Aww, Wally. Adorable story.
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This looks good so far. Flash and Substance is my favourite episode, i always loved the way Flash handled Trickster.

"...I told him that I needed more time, but he didn’t listen to me. So I kind of lost it and tried to kill him,”

that part cracked me up. i can just imagine this guy sitting and drinking coffee all casual, while he explains how he tried to kill a man.
ElvenBookwyrm chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
This is a wonderful little piece. I love Flash, and I think your interpretation of his interaction with his Rogues is really true to what we saw in the series.

If you want to revisit this anytime soon, I for one would love to see the Rogues' reactions if anything serious happened to the Flash. Think you'd like to give it a shot?
Secret Thought chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Aww, I loved this. :D
Autumnights chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Aww I absolutly adored this fic. I love Flash's relationship with his villians. If you can call them villians. Honestly, but I still love them.
Kyer chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Heh, love Flash and Substance. The look on Orion's face when Flash talked about and dealt with his rogues...priceless. Man has no clue about the mystery that is Wally West.
Dadaiiro chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Oh! this was wonderful! I really like the flash and his optimistic way of treating his villans. I think that he makes a difference and helps the town from going dark and dangerous... I believe that his good heart keeps people from turning too bad... you know... since he shows that he cares and he looks for nice ways on taking them to the justice, his rogues stay behind the line... maybe that's why batman's villans are so... visious... because he kind of makes them like that, don't you think? Anyway, it was a great fic and I enjoyed it greatly. Good one! By the way, do you know where I can find The Flash's comic books?
898700 chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
This is one of the most amazing Wally West stories I've ever read. I love his relationship with the Rogues, and you showed it quite nicely. Great job! I'm adding it to The Wally West Club C2 community, please tell me if you want me to take it from it.

Love for you!
lovova chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
Ha, that was wonderful! Plus, it really inspires me to try a Flash and Rogue fic of my own! Hm... Well, anyway, great story, made me grin!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 4 . 4/28/2008
THIS ROX MY SOX! KEEP IT UP! :) SMILIE 4 U
Chocolate Unicorn chapter 4 . 4/25/2008
nice i love wally personaly they shouldn't have cancelled the show it rocked and so much more could have been done . *sighs* keep up the good work
Wind Wanderer chapter 4 . 4/21/2008
As you command, I review. Stupid Bummer, he just does not get why Flash rocks. . . yet. Another good chapter, and I am looking forward to the next one. I usually do not read comic books but I just might check out Flash, if it is that good.
highland girl 1592 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
"O. I once threatened the mayor's life by using teddy bears,"explained Trickster."Teddy bears?" "The acid-spewing kind,"replied Trickster huffily.I didn't know that Toys'R'Us made them like .A ten minute head start? Can't see Batman or Superman doing that.:)