Reviews for Coexistence
Tala White 14 chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Beautiful.
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
This is great! I know it's complete, but I would still love to see the Justice Leagues reaction to his kind treatment to the Rogues, I just love them and how they and Flash interact. Thanks for writing this story, I always love stories that show off Flash and His Rogues. (I can't imagine him letting another hero fight them in his place if he is injured or sick or something. hehe)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
This is really good!
katelaina1717 chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Truly enjoyed reading this, laughed so hard and just adore how positive Wally is:D Personally I truly think he is the best in the Justice League, all the others are so negative and forget what they are truly fighting for - people to live happy lifes.
TheHauntedKeyboard chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
i really liked this story thanks for writing it!
Plunny.Empress chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
What fun. :D I always find the fanfics featuring the relationships (the platonic kind) between Flash and his Rogues to always be so fascinating. :D So thanks a ton for writing this and very well done if I do say so. :D
Bloody-Destination chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I love it!
The Dark side of the Mind chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww!

LOL

that was awesome!

Love the ending 2
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Aww, Wally. Adorable story.
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This looks good so far. Flash and Substance is my favourite episode, i always loved the way Flash handled Trickster.

"...I told him that I needed more time, but he didn’t listen to me. So I kind of lost it and tried to kill him,”

that part cracked me up. i can just imagine this guy sitting and drinking coffee all casual, while he explains how he tried to kill a man.
ElvenBookwyrm chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
This is a wonderful little piece. I love Flash, and I think your interpretation of his interaction with his Rogues is really true to what we saw in the series.

If you want to revisit this anytime soon, I for one would love to see the Rogues' reactions if anything serious happened to the Flash. Think you'd like to give it a shot?
Secret Thought chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Aww, I loved this. :D
Autumnights chapter 4 . 12/28/2008
Aww I absolutly adored this fic. I love Flash's relationship with his villians. If you can call them villians. Honestly, but I still love them.
Kyer chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Heh, love Flash and Substance. The look on Orion's face when Flash talked about and dealt with his rogues...priceless. Man has no clue about the mystery that is Wally West.
Dadaiiro chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Oh! this was wonderful! I really like the flash and his optimistic way of treating his villans. I think that he makes a difference and helps the town from going dark and dangerous... I believe that his good heart keeps people from turning too bad... you know... since he shows that he cares and he looks for nice ways on taking them to the justice, his rogues stay behind the line... maybe that's why batman's villans are so... visious... because he kind of makes them like that, don't you think? Anyway, it was a great fic and I enjoyed it greatly. Good one! By the way, do you know where I can find The Flash's comic books?