Reviews for Draco my Hero?
foxgodess07 chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
wow, this story is very refreshing. poor ginny is getting used no matter where she turns. update soon.
springawakening1894 chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
Very interesting. I wanna know why Draco would miss Jade too. Hope you update soon!
Ada Malfoy nee Lovelace chapter 10 . 1/11/2010
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 10 . 1/8/2010
Who by the way, is Jade? Ginny had a very good question going for both Snape and Draco there. I mean, I know she's Snape's daughter, but how the hell does she and Draco know each other? ANd how come Jade and Draco miss each other? Are they together? Or were they together? Well, anyway, you better continue this! I won't be a very happy camper if you don't *pouts* Love the chapter! :D:)

Update please! :D:)

HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
What a two timeing no good-

Oh my gosh! Why is he invovled with Jade! I thought he wanted Ginny..

I don't like this at all...

Thanks so much for the update! I'm glad you found some sort of inspiration to continue on!

I hope you update again soon! :D
MlleEmyMalfoy chapter 10 . 1/7/2010
I like it ! Update soon ! )
Shy Susanna Malfoy chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
CONTIUNE!
bluelover13 chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
CONTINUE...I like it! I don't usually go for these type of fics but it's good.

I second Ginny! I want to know why Draco would miss her and what's going on between them...

Thanks for the story and I hope to read more )
FreezingFire81 chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
loved it!:)
Sympathetic Me chapter 9 . 11/11/2008
I love this. It is cool, please update soon, I really want to know what happens.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
You just had to leave it off as a cliff didn't you? Lol, I loved the chapter by the way! I want to know though...who in the world is Jade?:S I mean, I know she's Severus' daughter and all, but...how...I dunno I'm confused.

Update please!:D:)

Dracoginnylover24 chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
Bavo! I enjoyed this chapter. Good Luck! :)
FreezingFire81 chapter 9 . 9/24/2008
yayayayaya! you update! this is one of my fav stories! i really love the whole vampire, werewolves thing! cant wait for the update!:)
Hermisia Draco chapter 9 . 9/24/2008
Loved it... LOL
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Hah, interesting. Good smut scene though! I do understand where you're coming from on where the story would go. I mean, I don't even know to be honost. But I'll try thinking of ideas to help you out, unless of course other people have already given you ideas, then feel free to use them lol. Anyway, I love the chapter! It was really well written.

Update please! :D:)