Reviews for The Show Must Go On
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Ahahahah I'm still laughing XD the old ladies though... Me and my friend, er... My friend and I?, were role playing and the old ladies... Old ladies are evil. XD this was hilarious. -Cat.
Nightmother chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I was a bit iffy about this, but it turned out better then I thought. I really enjoyed.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Funny, cute and maybe a little bit sexy. I wanted to quote a few of my favorite lines, but they were ALL just fabulous. Riley's just adorable, really. The banter at the end was perfect.
minlin chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hahahahahahaha!

Yes it's crackfic, but it's *good* crackfic!
Jack of Chocolate chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
This was brilliant.

I love how it's supposed to be "crack," but you retained all of the grammar structure and realistic characteristics. That's simply wonderful, and makes the fanfiction seem very witty.

GAH. IT'S WAS SO AWESOME.

Thank you for writing.
Valentine Satiguss chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oh, man, your stuff rocks! Okay? It so does. I mean, I think this is the first NT BRiley fic I've ever read that takes place in an alternate setting other than treasure hunters.

Wicked. Awesome.

I so hope you'll put up more NT fics in the future because you are seriously out of this world!
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
Oh my god, that was really funny. Maniacal!Abi fits so well. Lol.
Sweet Carys chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
That was amazing and funny! I hope your others are like this.
Wyndom500 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Ha! This was Hilarious!liked it...
Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
*giggles* Oh god, I cant stop giggling. This is so cute. And for some reason, I could so see the last bit with the shoes happening even in cannon. It just seems so Riley...
anon chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
well there's one you don't see every day. Still, nothing wrong with different. Story rocked! in fact it almost as cool as me. Why? cuz im awesome 1st review yay!

exQlp