Reviews for Flight of the Bumblebee
JadePixie6565 chapter 6 . 11/25
Question. Does Lady Une already know who Harry really is? I mean. She is a government official and would of been told about the Wizard World. Is she going to inform Trowa and the other pilots? They do have the necessary clearance, and Trowa is family. Are you going to bring Remus? Or are you going to have the pilots find out about how Harry's godfather not getting a trial before he ws shippped off to prison? By the way, I love this story. ·] ·] ·] .3
Brokenwingedcat chapter 2 . 11/24
the only thing that i can think of when he thinks about the gundam/car comparison, is DuoCarRUN!
KeepSmiling1 chapter 14 . 10/24
This is just sadistic to write this much and then not continue it... great fic... why is it not continued? WHY? :(
JadePixie6565 chapter 14 . 8/5
I'm wondering when Harry's going to have a case of accidental magic. Ooooohhhhh! I know you can have him when he swinging on the swing. One of the boys are watching him, when suddenly he's flying through the air. Love the story.
Rachel chapter 14 . 6/5
I love this story! It's so gorgeous, I just love how cute Harry is. It's been so long since this has updated, so I guess it's been abandoned, but I hope you come back to it eventually.
mattdombast chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
So very good I hope you update this story looking forward to magic
mattdombast chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Awesome but still worry about ali I think the boys should get him to
mattdombast chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Kill the dursleys
mattdombast chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Poor Harry love now all they need is ali
mattdombast chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
So good I was panic as well
mattdombast chapter 9 . 11/16/2014
Go save Ali he cab be another brother
mattdombast chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
Awesome love this story
mattdombast chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
Awesome amazing sweet moment
mattdombast chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Awesome amazing chapter
mattdombast chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
Yeah Harry has a new family