Reviews for Flight of the Bumblebee
time-twilight chapter 14 . 4/28
Great chapter. When Harry start Hogwarts and they find out he's a wizard, is trowa going to learn how to do a little bit of magic as well. Please update soon.
253910 chapter 14 . 3/6
If you ever feel like updating this, know I'll be more than happy to read it because it's really good! -
EnderSorceress chapter 14 . 2/11
Please update soon. :)
I love this story so far.
time-twilight chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
I love this story so far, but I think what would of been good if Harry was a little bit younger say about 6 or 7 years old, imagine trowa seeing a 6 or 7 year old cooking and also it would be good if Harry was with trowa longer before he starts Hogwarts.
Winter Anime Fan chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
Don't know how to describe how I feel, but I really like it and am actually looking forward to another one of the therapy sessions. I like Dr. Reece. And Ali and Lance, it's cute. Harry is of course, adorable. So are the pilots. Really want to see Cathy meet Harry and I actually like Relena.
Lady Asrai chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
This was amazing. I know bit probably won't be continued, but thanks for an amazing story so far
JadePixie6565 chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Question. Does Lady Une already know who Harry really is? I mean. She is a government official and would of been told about the Wizard World. Is she going to inform Trowa and the other pilots? They do have the necessary clearance, and Trowa is family. Are you going to bring Remus? Or are you going to have the pilots find out about how Harry's godfather not getting a trial before he ws shippped off to prison? By the way, I love this story. ·] ·] ·] .3
Brokenwingedcat chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
the only thing that i can think of when he thinks about the gundam/car comparison, is DuoCarRUN!
KeepSmiling1 chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
This is just sadistic to write this much and then not continue it... great fic... why is it not continued? WHY? :(
JadePixie6565 chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
I'm wondering when Harry's going to have a case of accidental magic. Ooooohhhhh! I know you can have him when he swinging on the swing. One of the boys are watching him, when suddenly he's flying through the air. Love the story.
Rachel chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
I love this story! It's so gorgeous, I just love how cute Harry is. It's been so long since this has updated, so I guess it's been abandoned, but I hope you come back to it eventually.
mattdombast chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
So very good I hope you update this story looking forward to magic
mattdombast chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Awesome but still worry about ali I think the boys should get him to
mattdombast chapter 12 . 11/16/2014
Kill the dursleys
mattdombast chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Poor Harry love now all they need is ali