Reviews for Flight of the Bumblebee
kirsty21 chapter 14 . 5/27/2019
cool
camierose chapter 12 . 6/26/2018
I'm so curious if ali is abused or not
Jaist Majere chapter 14 . 5/4/2018
I just love this! It's nice to read, and Harry is so adorable! Please come back and write more!
Princess Orez chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
Update soon
RedwallReader2 chapter 12 . 8/6/2017
hi! I was estatic to see you mention Redwall, as you can prob tell by my user name! Did you know that Redwall is actually a book series and has 21 books in it. I only just recently completed my collection of it.
Kittens Kat chapter 14 . 6/17/2017
I ADORE your story! I hope you will update it soon. Thank you for your hard work!
time-twilight chapter 14 . 4/28/2017
Great chapter. When Harry start Hogwarts and they find out he's a wizard, is trowa going to learn how to do a little bit of magic as well. Please update soon.
253910 chapter 14 . 3/6/2017
If you ever feel like updating this, know I'll be more than happy to read it because it's really good! -
EnderSorceress chapter 14 . 2/11/2017
Please update soon. :)
I love this story so far.
time-twilight chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
I love this story so far, but I think what would of been good if Harry was a little bit younger say about 6 or 7 years old, imagine trowa seeing a 6 or 7 year old cooking and also it would be good if Harry was with trowa longer before he starts Hogwarts.
Winter Anime Fan chapter 14 . 8/13/2016
Don't know how to describe how I feel, but I really like it and am actually looking forward to another one of the therapy sessions. I like Dr. Reece. And Ali and Lance, it's cute. Harry is of course, adorable. So are the pilots. Really want to see Cathy meet Harry and I actually like Relena.
Lady Asrai chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
This was amazing. I know bit probably won't be continued, but thanks for an amazing story so far
JadePixie6565 chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Question. Does Lady Une already know who Harry really is? I mean. She is a government official and would of been told about the Wizard World. Is she going to inform Trowa and the other pilots? They do have the necessary clearance, and Trowa is family. Are you going to bring Remus? Or are you going to have the pilots find out about how Harry's godfather not getting a trial before he ws shippped off to prison? By the way, I love this story. ·] ·] ·] .3
Brokenwingedcat chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
the only thing that i can think of when he thinks about the gundam/car comparison, is DuoCarRUN!
KeepSmiling1 chapter 14 . 10/24/2015
This is just sadistic to write this much and then not continue it... great fic... why is it not continued? WHY? :(