Reviews for Trust This, Trust Us
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I really liked it. You are a really good writer. I was sad when I read that you wouldn't be writing any more Narnia stories:(
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I think you got the point across. Very well.
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great story! Loved the parallels to how he treated them before and after Narnia. Loved it!
Pawthorn chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
You totally got your point across. Yes, the title is a bit odd, but it works once you read it. Nice :)
Evia Wingjade chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I really like this! I think you did a wonderful job showing how Edmund's perspective changed. Also, I did like the title...it sounded to me like someone was reminding Ed that he could trust his relationships with his siblings (this), and his siblings themselves (us).
bookwurm23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This was really good.

Yeah, this one seems like it would be very hard to title... If it had been me, I probably would've just named it "Trust", uncreative and lacking in that area as I am. :)

Anyway, I could totally understand where you were going with this one, and it was absolutely excellent.

Great writing, magnificent grammar and just an over all job well done. :)

God bless you and yours,

bookwurm23
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I thought it made sense

Their parents must have had a heart attack at the change!
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
very nice. I like this one, the way you did the two opposing versions of each incident-before and after. I agree about the title, though. I immediately thought of Arwen, and was slightly confused. :) But it works, sort of. :) I think you have a really good handle on Edmund's character, by the way. The spiteful wickedness of him before, and the loving trust of him after are both really well done.

Thanks, for making me like Ed more than I ever have...

Shadow
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Loved it. I turned out rather good, just like you wanted it... I think!

Luna
AdrenalineRush16 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I really liked the way this turned out, so don't worry; it was good. :) Trust is a great theme, for almost any fandm but I think it is very significant in Narnia. Nice job, you really knit this fic together well. :)

Thanks for yet another lovely fic, it was great. :)

AdrenalineRush16
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Don't know whayt you were so worried about. What you wanted to get across, I picked it up.
hugs and puppies all around chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Aw, this is so cute. I really love it when Edmund is the center of your fics. Great work.
Kathryn G chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That was awesome! I love your stories! I love how you showed how Narnia changed Edmund! Nicely done!
Copper Kestrel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I think what you were trying to say definitely got across. The evolution from England to Narnia was shown very well, and the feeling that the siblings are stronger together then apart. very thoughtful, and very nice.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
*Giggle* I recognised the line - 'Trust this...trust us" and was wondering how it would fit with the story. ;P

I quite enjoyed that. i loved seeing the transformation that came with time - the simalar circumstances went far in demonstrating that. :)

My fav was probs the peter fighting off bully to the ed and peter back to back and side to side and trusting eachother wholly. :) I liked that bit.

Haha, loved the pigsty coment! Great job, as usual,

Love Bundi