Reviews for Aggravation
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
brilliant
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
A twisted, very funny way, of disclosure of feelings here. Great, fun, concise storytelling.
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Heh and to think she's older than him
PanopticBibelot chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this story. It's very good.
chiichoo chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
I had to read everything before posting a review. I didn't want to have to consecutively post reviews because I enjoyed every story. My most favourite would have to be the "Never Be Ordinary" parts. I absolutely like your style of writing. I've read plenty of your stories already, and I've not been disappointed by any. Great job!
Sabi2 chapter 9 . 11/4/2010
Perfect! I love this one. (Well, I love all of them but this one prompted me to review) lol...
lazyguy90 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
Great work on these. Very well done.
AirmanLance chapter 13 . 5/11/2010
very interesting stories. all of them are very well writen and thought out. please continue. ill make sure to read more of your stories. the only thing that i could find wrong with some of your stories was that some of them were very short. almost to short to waste time reading. but all in all they are all very well done. i expectialy like the cotten candy color one, it was very funny. thank you for your hard work (or easy work) and please keep up the good work.
Anguish of My Love chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
Huh, I've never really thought of him like that. I like that interpretation. Makes him more...Interesting. Intriguing. Alive. I'm not sure what to call it. Love it though.

Sad. Horribly, horribly sad. And in a slow, calm way. Which is even worse. Can't wait to read the next chapter ;)
roseake chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
That chapter is so sweet! I can just imagine Shikamaru being like that.

btw I earned some pretty impressive O Mah Gawds from the girls and raised eyebrows from the boys because I'd decided quite a while ago that I was saving myself until after marrige. Like I said to them "I'm gonna be no slut"
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
I really enjoyed this one!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
_ loved it.
Elessae chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
You have a most unique writing voice, and your Shikamaru and Temari retain that in-character personas even though you switch scenarios in your vignettes. I thoroughly enjoyed this series.
greenpanda007 chapter 8 . 2/24/2009
I loved that one, but shikamaru said woman way too much. It was still really good though, one of my favorites
chibi.tantei chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
You're right. AUs can be much, much more fun.

My favorite stories here have to be your last two. The CIA idea fits Shikamaru and Temari to a tee, but what really intrigued me was how vague you were with Temari's current position. Who was she waiting for? What crime did she commit that would have her worrying about being arrested? I love it when stories are short and simple like this, but make the reader think of all the possibilities that could get the characters to that point. Then the last story was interesting because of the inner dialogue you inserted. It brought the emotions out in a way that couldn't be achieved through straight dialogue alone.

Brilliant writing as usual. From what I've read of your stories you are blossoming into a wonderful writer. You always manage to incorporate vivid images and emotions into each chapter. Keep it up!