Reviews for Gift of the Magi
Minerva777 chapter 1 . 5/14
Brilliant, I absolutely loved it, if I hadn't been in the middle of class, during free time f course, I would have reacted just the same as dear Harry. McGonagall telling Dumbledore to "Sod off" made it just that much better. I loved it. I absolutely adored it. Bravo, Bravada. It was simply grand. I commend you.
Min
Americ Pet chapter 1 . 1/28
I like the ending. :)
dianaanne chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
too funny
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Awww. cute, finny and heartwarming.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I loved this.
cilla cygnus chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
this is an utterly hilarious fic. I am going to be showing this to other people for sure. I couldn't stop laughing. Probably the best one, for me, would have to be "Albus Dumbledore is not my personal Jesus". but all of them are so hilarious.
Christer Bleu chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Psychic Hotline... that got me good, that was hilarious.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awww. Nice.
Soulless Huntress chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is funnier than hell. Wonderful! I've been laughing so hard I've got tears running down my face!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I laughed far too hard at this. So good.
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Quite silly, but very, very fun to read. Thanks :)
DELETED113213213 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
sweet story!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Fun story and always amazing when children realize that adult are just like them, just a bit more grown up. Thanks for sharing!
CattyRose chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I think I've laughed so hard I've gone and died. Especially at "I will not convince three of the school ghosts to visit Severus Snape on Christmas Eve." That line made it particularly hard to breathe. Thanks for the laughs. I enjoyed your story a great deal.
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I thought this was brilliant at the beginning- then when Minerva started reading out her lines... I honestly had trouble breathing, for I definitely was laughing too much.

It really was good- although in my personal opinion the ending was a bit rushed?

However, it was amazing all the same!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »