Reviews for Traitor
MQuinn1234 chapter 14 . 5/23/2009
Heeyy you know the way you said you'ld put up the next chapter tomorrow

YOU LIIEDD YOU LLIED TO ME

HOW DARE YOU LIE TO THE MIGHTY QUINN

I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL

WAH HAH HAH HAH
MQuinn1234 chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
i likethe story so far but...

You STOLE THAT CHAPTER FROM ARC ANGEL - ALEX RIDER BOOK 6

but since i prefer your story to Arc Angel im ok with that.
Miz. Jynx chapter 4 . 7/19/2008

( D hahahaha u made me wake up my parants!
Miz. Jynx chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
YAYAYAAY!
Saroko Phoenix chapter 13 . 6/9/2008
WHE! STORY TIME! *gets the chips*
star3catcher chapter 13 . 5/31/2008
Yay! This chapter is cool!
Saroko Phoenix chapter 12 . 5/11/2008
Who better to rain destrction on Reb and Zoger's heads than General Sherman? _
Aneera chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Lovely, you brought Zombies into this. I wish I had a sword like that... Well, anyways, the last couple of chapters, as always, were very entertaining!XD You beeter update soon cuz I wanna know what happens! Well, I's gots to get started on chapter 18, an dI'm not even halfway done with my stroy! oh well, it's a burden I'm willing to carry! And I have to abmit, the tube thing in the last chapter was pretty funny! Once again I thank you for your help!

Cake Of DOOM!

-Aneera-
star3catcher chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
GASP! -hugs author breath-lost tight- THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! BOKY IS OKAY! YOU UPDATED AND SHE'S OKAY! THANK YOU!
Aneera chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
THANK YOU BOKY! You have no idea how much that means to me! I have to say you are the nicest person I've met since I've been on fanfiction! Although you're going to have to change the title to "Book One: Blue Roses" because the title is WAY too cheesey (although I do like cheese). And yes you did spell decapitated right, wait (consults dictionary)... yup! Thank you again Boky! I will find some way to repay you for you're kindness!

Cake Of DOOM!

-Aneera-
KJMathers chapter 12 . 5/10/2008
Yay! ZOMBIES!
star3catcher chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
OH NO! BOKY! UPDATE! UPDATE AND HELP HER!
KJMathers chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
Yay! I love it. It is quite possibly the best story I have read so far on . Your story has inspired me to write YET ANOTHER OC Invader ZIM fic. Anywho...I love it and cannot wait for the next chapter. This is SugarHighedShorty, signing off.