Reviews for Though Lovers Be Lost Revised
Ranuel chapter 3 . 1/3
I really like your solution to fixing season 3. Your plot feels like something that could have happened in canon and probably should have.
BB Lover chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
I loved your take on how it should have gone. For me the only thing I would have added was the love scene between Vincent and Catherine, either in the cave, or sometime as he approached full recovery in his chaamber. I gotta say I was completely disappointed when you left that out.
Sylva Dax chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Bravo!
Sylva Dax chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I wish this had been the third season of the show. I like that you brought Diana into the story even though Catherine survives and that the kidnapping wasn't drawn out forever. This is very well written.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I have been wanting to read something like this since the original episode aired. This is wonderful and I loved the way you turned the original story into Vincent's nightmare.
GodlyJewel chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Very clever, a little sad Cathy didn't get pregnant but I guess it helped save her life. Although my favorite part is Diana's last line, "Why can't I ever find a guy like that?"
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 3 . 2/28/2009
WOW AWESOME STORY! THAT'S HOW IT ALL SHOULD'VE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE JUST A DREAM SO CATHY DOESN'T GET KILLED. VERY ROMANTIC TOO ESPECIALLY FOR A GUY, NO OFFENCE ;)
Dragowolf chapter 3 . 11/12/2008
This was a great story! Wonderful job! Absolutely wonderful!

Fast-pased action with some romance! What more could ya ask for?

Great job! It was so much fun to read!
Mary Rose chapter 3 . 5/1/2008
I liked the way you fixed the third season.
Trainee Hero chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
You never said anything about a crossover, you sneaky thing! ;) Wonderful story.