Reviews for Because I Love To Torture My Brother
Chiblette chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Ah, I really liek this story aye It's so interesting Can't WAIT til the next chapter!
Nokatuninkhl chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
tell me why the people wern't killed but the FI agents were! I wanna know!
Nokatuninkhl chapter 6 . 10/5/2011
what did the tablecloth say to the table, hmmmm... I'm on top?

heh
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
LOVING this fic so far. can't wait to see what happens next.
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
I like this! It's not the typical love story! In fact, even if it says Sasuke and Naruto I would love to see it develop to a SasuNeji and ItaNaru

Thank you for the fic, I hope (Wish) that you want to continue writing it eventually.
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
love it, plz continue
Sayo chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
So Naruto fox can change into Naruto humans? And why is that? Is because he hybrid? Any hybrid can change too or just Naruto? And if just Naru why is that?

Sorry too much question. I can't wait Sasuke see Naru in human form and fall in love with him. Please update.

DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 9 . 10/23/2010
aaawwww sasukes getting attached! well i cant wait to see what happens next so please update soon!
Luckout22 chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
I love this story it is sooooooo cute please update again soon
Huffledor chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
UPDAAAATEEE! ahhhh omg! i neeed mooree! :DD
melissaaax3 chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
aww naruto is so cute! i almost want it to be itanaru & sasuneji. excited for the next chapter. - -melissaaax3
rainieForest chapter 9 . 5/20/2010
ahh when is the romance going to come? lol plz update soon!