Reviews for Once
Violet Crow chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Amazing! Beautifully written story, the first story i've read in whitch Lex is actually LEX and not some idolized character. He IS a monster (i would say they made him to become a monster)

And his words about Lana are so true! She really is simple. It's borring and even annoying. I never understood why everybody likes her, she's so sweet, that i almost have a toothache when i see her...Anyway i really loved your story, it was great! Especially this line: "With her, I can be this monster I’ve become. With you…with you I will always see what I used to be, what I could have been, reflected back at me...And I hate you for it, Chloe." Awesome.
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Sweet tragic story.

Poor them realy.
lexie2 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Wonderful one-shot. I hope to be reading more from you soon.

I second Kit, you should check out Naughty Seduction, I have a hunch youll love it and itd be a great place to showcase your work.
Kit Merlot chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was just lovely! Chloe is 100 times better then Lana: Chloe's smarter, more loyal, and a better person. Lex realizes just how easily he can manipulate Lana, and he has too much respect for Chloe.

And I'm wondering, have you ever visited Naughty Seductions, the best Chlex site ever? If you want, I can send you the link.
wigglesfunk chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Wow! That was written so beautifully and so believable. Thanks for sharing!