Reviews for Terms of Surrender
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
very cool!. i wished there was a sex scene but still, cool!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
Broken heart right there
Sakihinata chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
oh. that was unexpectd, Harry was way more Slytherin than Draco
DDwelling chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
this is the saddest thing ive ever read...tear...draco
TheGodMachine chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
This story always bothers me for whatever reason (maybe because the ending is so sad) but it bothered me enough to favorite it and reread it several times so I guess that's a good thing.
OfTheGreenwood chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
Now this was a treat to read. Any chance of you writing a version where Draco actually takes Harry to live with him?
just-call-me-plain-miss-vain chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Omg :( I didnt see that coming. excellent ending. Was kinda hoping it would progress into something more between the pair but a terrific story xoxox
gonegonegoneforever chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
That was brilliant.

I loved the choice of words you used for Harry.

The whole "I just wanted to win...I'm sorry."

Gosh, this story made me a little sad, but...it was very fitting end.

Good job. ; DD
john chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Very good story, and appropriate ending.
Tarquin Furie chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
Jesus, this was really well written, I love your style. And the world you created was very cool. Although, like most, I would have liked a 'happier' ending, I still think this was way cool. And the ending was so heart breaking that it was brilliant, so I don't think I can really complain. Though you could have done the same kind of story, but made it longer. I don't know, I just didn't, and still don't want it to end. Bravo, Bravo, Bravo
Mysticnight chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
That was beautiful, thankyou
LitCandle chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
That was way to brief, but well thought out. Although I really liked it, I wish it had been more of a love story.
narcoleptic86 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
beautiful but heart breaking!

Any possibilities of a sequel?
kazue chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
I like it! I like it! well thought plan on both sides. I love the background of the story, how you make the wizardig world to be. It's intense! even I really2 sad they didn't last to be together but the ending matching the situation.

hope you will make another fic using this universe )want them end together!
Jonquina chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
OMG, SO SAD! This isn't the end right? I mean after all Draco didn't even want to kill Harry T_T How could Harry want Draco dead? T_T