Reviews for Here Comes The Sun
misssocrates chapter 1 . 6/29
omg, are you trying to make me cry?!
Llovely.220 chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
I crying now this is a great story
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
love love love this ending perfect choice! Excellent story
Jazzy03 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ok, so I read the whole story and that was beautiful yet so sad. This is really good I can't believe I cried after the first chapter! Love the story, very realistic and heart felt. Good job!
sing for me chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
THIS FIC WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I felt absolutely pathetic for crying over a Hey Arnold fanfiction, but I did, and even announced it to the world on Facebook because it was so good. ;_;
Pip-2250 chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
It may have just been an emotional kind of day, or it might just have been your fantastic writing that made me cry buckets during every single chapter. Holy crap. I have not cried that hard in a looong time (teared up or even let a tear or two fall was nothing compared to the almost sobs that came out while reading this). You are an incredibly gifted author. Very well done.

I liked that you started off each chapter in the respective person's point of view, but used Arnold's point of view during the flashback. It was nice to see what these people meant to Arnold, while also allowing us to see what Arnold meant to these 6 people. And I'm quite glad that you let him live in the end. And you didn't show Gertie saying goodbye or even just being there because that would have completely done me in and my parents would have found me later in the fetal position crying my eyes out. It would have been emotional overload, you know? So, I'm glad that you choose (or maybe didn't even think) to add that in.

But: fantastic job on the story. I think some of the best authors are the ones who are able to evoke emotions in their readers and you've certainly been able to coax a lot of tears from me. :) Good luck with any future writings!
Lanakila91 chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
That was like amazingly good...i literally had tears running down my face the entire time...amazing!
FriendsInSuperheroCostumes chapter 7 . 11/6/2009
oh my god. I'm speachless. This story made me cry so hard. This is the sadest Hey Arnold Story I've ever read. Thank you so much for making this such a good story.
J'aime ma vie chapter 7 . 10/9/2009
That was a great fic! I loved how you made it about Arnold thinking about how his friends helped him whenever he was having a hard time, and then how you wrote about each of his friends remembering how Arnold was always there for them. Also, the ending was great. Arnold couldn't die! I'm glad he lived, but the tension in the earlier chapters could really be felt, as you felt as though he was going to die.

Beautiful job with this :)
Kpfan72491 chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
LOVED IT :D
Gabi123 chapter 7 . 6/25/2009
this made me cry...

it was absoulutely amazing! i love how at the end arnold says he loves her too 3

the first Hey Arnold story i read made me cry... congrats:) it takes a lot for me to cry while reading a fic... i think there have only been 3 out of 100(just a guess here) that have actually made me cry.

Keep on writing!
Arabella-Minette chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
Aww this storry is so sad and thought provoking, but the end is just perfect, well done!
Luna Lunatic chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
I loved this story so much! I cried and I never cry! I look forward to reading more of your work.

~Luna
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
What a great story! I really enjoyed it and you did the Arnold/Helga interaction so well keeping Helga canon and all. What a beautiful ending! I hope you continue!

Thank you for writing it!
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
Did I not read this chapter? And after all that I forget to read whether he lives or dies. Well, I loved the ending. It was so cool that he could hear part of what they were all saying. Amazing fic!