Reviews for A Day in Paradise
Raynedrop12 chapter 9 . 3/21
I'm not sure where this story has been all my life, but I'm in love. I desperately need more of this.
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I like how this is progressing so far. The prologue was what really got me hooked. Wonderful choice of words their. Can't wait to read more.

Phoenix Satori chapter 9 . 8/5/2011

every word of this hurts so gottdamn much.

i can't get enough.

i'd intended to stop along the way and offer my impressions of a few other chapters, but once i'd started, i discovered stopping (to eat or pee, let alone to leave a review) was basically impossible.

this is gorgeous and painful and perfect; the introspective little prologues at the start of each chapters are a particularly deft touch.

i'm floored, dammit.

although, my HEART! SHE BREAKS! because we all know how this ends...

can't wait for more. _
dbzdeatheater322 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Your my favorite writer, but I sure wish you would please finish the stories from long ago? In 2003 you made to fanfics i loved. Especially the one concerning Vegeta's mom. Maybe its just me but still love your work so keep it up!
Krizzl chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
lovely chapter

'At least she'd married him once.' This makes me smile everytime I read it...

I like how you described ChiChi, sounds just like her.

Hope you keep it up :)
Crap Mester Time chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
Please keep going its aWsom!
nameless chapter 9 . 11/2/2010
awesome story so far, hope u keep it at chapter 9 on my phone and idk if its cuz i need to update something but idk if thats the last chapter u have written so far or confused lol..
nameless chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
i really like your story so far and hope u keep writing. you are really good at it. the story is epic
Alex Graham chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
Damn, I really like this story! There havnt been to many good G/V fics to read but this one is a must to me. I hope you continue to update often and write more fics after this. Please for the love of whoever it is you believe in don't stop writing in the middle of the story like so many do. If you do I will hunt you down! Thank you.
xrunningimagination chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
I don't know what to say. It is amazing so far. Geez, I need to find better words in my vocabulary.
SapphireSecret chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
This may be the best G/V story I've ever read! And you're just a genius in writing! So ingenious, in fact, that it's a little depressing. (Because you're just so much better than I am.) Really though, this is just! Isn't is sad that I can't think of any words to describe it? You've done a great job of making everything 3-D, and I love the poetry. It just all ties together... I loved this chapter -it was so sweet and I loved how he proposed- but I can't decide whether I like chapter six or seven best. Oh well, one of them is my favorite in any case. Please update soon!
EveningSongEnchantment chapter 8 . 6/18/2010
Such a wonderful story! You’ve really outdone yourself in capturing the emotion of such a scenario. I loved this fic! You made me adore Gohan and Videl’s situation and relationship. Well done! Not only that, but you gave us insight into a breathtaking AU for Gohan’s side of Future Trunk’s time. I only wish that there was more to read. :)
dongaro chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
yeah I just wanted to say this is really good. It's not epic length which is what I normaly read nor is it one of those comedy ones. It's a warm touching story about two people in a doomed world. I like how you write both videl and gohan as it keeps them in character but changed form what life has thrown at them. I look forward to seeing this story finished but I think that the ending is probably going to be heartrenching as Gohan will die. Great story, and it's amazing for it's type of story.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 8 . 12/10/2009
Great work, sorry about all the Great work I said whille review my sis, what to use the comp. so I wrote something short that express I much I like your story till next time.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
Will you marry me?” Wow. Say yes Videl.