Reviews for Decepticus Rex
DhuryamDhuryam chapter 26 . 7/6
Great job merging two different fandoms.
DhuryamDhuryam chapter 23 . 6/28
Great story. If you ever decide to write a sequel/continuation I'd appreciate a heads up.
DhuryamDhuryam chapter 11 . 1/11
A'Sharad Hett. I wonder if he'll be taking on another name later. We shall see.
SentinelPrimeKnightOfCybertron chapter 26 . 1/3
Excellent story! Good balance of characters and personalities. HK-47 as a Grimlock fan droid was genius. Definitely a fantastic G1/ New Jedi Order crossover. Now for my issues. While I enjoyed having Revan and Bastilla, I felt that the Exile and Brianna felt more like plot devices than nuanced characters. Also if the Dinobots don't have dinosaur alt modes, they shouldn't be named the Dinobots. In that case follow the Dreamwave and IDW G1 approach of calling them Dynobots with a "y". Or the Aligned continuity's Lightning Strike Coalition.
Mangahero18 chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
With no one left to oppose the decepticons, Megatron's victory is all but assured! Where are you Optimus?!
MadHat886 chapter 3 . 4/23/2015
Good crossover love your other works
DhuryamDhuryam chapter 4 . 3/10/2015
The Vong are Sith, sort of, interesting. The Falcon, I believe, is a YT-1300.
DhuryamDhuryam chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
Brilliant job so far. I would have used the word 'energon' instead of energy, though. And Vector Prime is both the name of a transformer and the 1st NJO novel. Clever.
Kriss1989 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
The Kesel Run requires skirting a black hole cluster. The distance shows how close you got to the cluster. The less distance the braver the pilot, but it does actually say nothing about speed, just the pilot's daring and skill.
Neo-Devil chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
Megatronus prime...so his saga is next huh, interesting.
thrawn92 chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
hm. I always thought Galvatron was Megatron's alternate name whenever he gets more power, or gets reincarnated in some way.
thrawn92 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
having read all of the New Jedi Order a few times over, I think that Vegere was kind given an unfair treatment. Besides, she isn't really evil, anyway.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
"IT'S THE END FOR NOW" I gusse the there might be a secule
ShadowLDrago chapter 26 . 9/11/2012
... The Fallen. Scrap.
ShadowLDrago chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
... I always liked Megatron better then Galvatron, as he was actually sane, evil, but sane and his quarrels with Starscream were always fun.