Reviews for Decepticus Rex
MadHat886 chapter 3 . 4/23
Good crossover love your other works
DhuryamDhuryam chapter 4 . 3/10
The Vong are Sith, sort of, interesting. The Falcon, I believe, is a YT-1300.
DhuryamDhuryam chapter 1 . 3/4
Brilliant job so far. I would have used the word 'energon' instead of energy, though. And Vector Prime is both the name of a transformer and the 1st NJO novel. Clever.
Kriss1989 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
The Kesel Run requires skirting a black hole cluster. The distance shows how close you got to the cluster. The less distance the braver the pilot, but it does actually say nothing about speed, just the pilot's daring and skill.
Neo-Devil chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
Megatronus prime...so his saga is next huh, interesting.
thrawn92 chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
hm. I always thought Galvatron was Megatron's alternate name whenever he gets more power, or gets reincarnated in some way.
thrawn92 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
having read all of the New Jedi Order a few times over, I think that Vegere was kind given an unfair treatment. Besides, she isn't really evil, anyway.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/3/2013
"IT'S THE END FOR NOW" I gusse the there might be a secule
ShadowLDrago chapter 26 . 9/11/2012
... The Fallen. Scrap.
ShadowLDrago chapter 24 . 9/11/2012
... I always liked Megatron better then Galvatron, as he was actually sane, evil, but sane and his quarrels with Starscream were always fun.
ShadowLDrago chapter 23 . 9/11/2012
... if Uncron gets to Cybertron, then, it will be the darkest hour. I'm guessing that the shape Unicron takes in every reality is the final villain like Majin Boo in DBZ
ShadowLDrago chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
oh oh! Unicron is back! and worse then ever!
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 9/10/2012
One shall stand, one shall fall.
ShadowLDrago chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
I like the new incecticons. IS Grimlock going to be arancor, I can easily imagine him as one. He could scare people just by looking at them, not even glaring.
ShadowLDrago chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Behold, awesome story! Oh, wait, that's this!