Reviews for A Cousin 's Unbreakable Vow
Aww! So sweet. Loved it.
OXAliceOX chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
LOLZ its cute :3
ihearttheTARDIS chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
"Ginny gave her son a weird look and quickly eyed Harry, while he seemed to fight his need to laugh.

"I beg your pardon Al?" Ron asked, puzzled."

Favorite part XD
DarkBitch08 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
AS/R have great FF potential :) !
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
That was good. So sweet and so funny. Loved Ron at the end.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Quite it's own twisted sort of way. No, it really was funny!
Miss Ginny Weasley chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Hi. I really liked this fanfic. nice work!
kbecks41319 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
It was actually really funny.

:DD I wish I could get married to solve my problems.
5redroses chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
“M” Rose frowned for a moment and then said “Well… You know what married couples do”

“What?” Al replied.

“Yeah that!”

“You mean that?”

“Yeah and I’m not doing that with you!”

“Ugh Rose! I’m not kissing you!”

Hah! My dirty mind...

Just a couple of corrections:

You wrote "I didn't took the wand" It should have been "take"

When Harry say "We're inlaws" it might be better to separate the words into "We are" because you can emphasis it better like that.

Anyway, hope I'm not being annoyingly critical, I love the idea of them almost making an unbreakable vow, didn't the twins try and get Ron to do that when he was small?

Night Owl 303 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
I'm rolling on the floor with ,we all did it at one point didn't we?
GryffindorGal731 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Very Very Cute! I love it! It's a wonderful story and very sweet! Definately a favorite!

P.S.- It might help to put spaces in between the lines to make it more easy-reading to the eye.
hondagirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This is really really cute. It brought me back to the days of "pinky swear" and "I promise" between me and my cousins. Although unlike Al and Rose, they were more like promises not to tell our parents and/or aunts and uncles certain thing we attempted or did rather then a marriage agreement. And I like how you ended it with Rose marry Scorpius. [Go R/S!] Poor Ron, I can totally understand why he would now want to agree to the Unbreakable Vow. All around a very cute and enjoyable read. :)-honda
Winterlude chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Ahahah, loved this. Just be a little bit more careful about spelling.
273747 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Oh no ! he's not ok w/incest.

He's just being Ron! He was just making a lame remark, he didn't mean it ! It was like a joke haha

Sorry you got it the wrong way.

You know how Ron is about making silly remarks.
iluvtheoc3000 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
That is adorable... i love that Albus asked for Ron and Hermiones permission to marry Rose... ah that story was adorable.. but why is Ron ok with Incest? they're related arnt they?