Reviews for Into the another World
AwkwardMuch chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
i kind of imagine myself as shizuru while watching natsuki showing her wings. (I'm so jealous of shizuru!)
a winged Natsuki is very refreshing and new for me since she was always a wolf in many shiznat fanfics
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I love this story
Passerby chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Hi author! This story is FREAKING MAGICAL! Please update it, or else many puppies around the world will spontaneously combust causing mass chaos.
akanatsuki fan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
oh my gush i really like your story
it makes my heart soar
go shizuru

ilove shiznat natshiz or whatever they called
ireally love this couple (natsuki&shizuru)
according2Angie chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Aw...they are simply too cute together! So much love and understanding between them. What will happen at Aries intrigues me a lot. Hope you have time to update this lovely story. I much enjoyed reading it - thanks!
shurei misato chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
when will u post the next chapter, cant wait to read it.
PsychedelicMisfit chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Great plot cannot wait for the next chapter!
jo-Kaon17 chapter 10 . 2/10/2012
ohh man..., i dont have to see the Escaflowne storyline,, because i like version...i love how this ShizNat relationship progress for either they were in Earth or Earl...

...i love your story,well written..and im sooooooooooooo looking forward for UPDATE..soooooooo author-san UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOON:)thanks for sharing
nhkkiy chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
cute chapter

please continue fast
fkjdtykm chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
please shezaei-neko

continue this story fast

i want natsuli and shizuru marry !

fhgfnhjghn chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
pleaseeeeeeeeee continue fast

Paz23 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
OMG an update, it fantastic. I love this story and I always hope for a new ch. Please continue this story, you have a fan that would love to keep reading. Tnx you so much for writing this :)
nhfb chapter 10 . 6/26/2011