Reviews for Into the another World
Hookedonreading chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
Wow...damn now I remember why you and this fic was on my favorite Mai Hime fic list! I really love the sweet, caring and nurturing scenes between Shiz and Nat. Now that is love and really, I wish I can have that! Hmmm, when will Nat met Tomoe again?

It's almost the end of 2016 and there is no new update. Will you and Leebot come back and finish this wonderful story?

Will Nat be coronated and have Shiz as her "Queen"?
Hookedonreading chapter 5 . 11/28/2016
Hi Shezei-neko! Well, I'm re-reading your fic "Into another World" and I really did forget many of the story. So I'm glad that I am doing so because it is really engaging and sci-fic like. I'm happy that Shiz and Nat confessed early in this story and are now working together on issues like how to get back to Earl and how did they end back on Earth or the "Guiding Star".

Also, a shout out to Leebot for all her efforts and collaboration. The story flow is there not too weird or detour from one author to another. Okay, I will read more. :)
masspao chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
definitivamente adoro este fic me encanto desde el principio me encanta como todo se desarrolla y el misterio que hay en cada capitulo es simplemente increible.

porfavor continue el fic no lo deje tirado siempre me encuentro con historis increibles que las dejan tiradas y avandonadas es una tristeza esperare con esperanza y ahnelo que actualise o que continue el fic pero seria una lastima que se quedara asi este fic.
bareIyBreathing chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
i kind of imagine myself as shizuru while watching natsuki showing her wings. (I'm so jealous of shizuru!)
a winged Natsuki is very refreshing and new for me since she was always a wolf in many shiznat fanfics
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I love this story
Passerby chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
Hi author! This story is FREAKING MAGICAL! Please update it, or else many puppies around the world will spontaneously combust causing mass chaos.
akanatsuki fan chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
oh my gush i really like your story
it makes my heart soar
go shizuru

ilove shiznat natshiz or whatever they called
ireally love this couple (natsuki&shizuru)
according2Angie chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Aw...they are simply too cute together! So much love and understanding between them. What will happen at Aries intrigues me a lot. Hope you have time to update this lovely story. I much enjoyed reading it - thanks!
shurei misato chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
when will u post the next chapter, cant wait to read it.
PsychedelicMisfit chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Great plot cannot wait for the next chapter!
jo-Kaon17 chapter 10 . 2/10/2012
ohh man..., i dont have to see the Escaflowne storyline,, because i like version...i love how this ShizNat relationship progress for either they were in Earth or Earl...

...i love your story,well written..and im sooooooooooooo looking forward for UPDATE..soooooooo author-san UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOON:)thanks for sharing
nhkkiy chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
cute chapter

please continue fast
fkjdtykm chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
please shezaei-neko

continue this story fast

i want natsuli and shizuru marry !

hahahahaha

kisses
fhgfnhjghn chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
pleaseeeeeeeeee continue fast

klisses
Paz23 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
OMG an update, it fantastic. I love this story and I always hope for a new ch. Please continue this story, you have a fan that would love to keep reading. Tnx you so much for writing this :)