Reviews for Kiss Me
listeninggame chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is the one time in the history of my LIFE that I have hated Professor McGonagall.
Luz Lopez chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
YAY! i love it, it is so funny! Are you writing more?
fearblank chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I love this! I love you! aw... woot! my god... yay! another LilyxScorpius story! they need more... and I am keen on writing and reviewing them... you should write more of them... can you tell I'm slightly high on sugar and stuff?... lol...

Hugs and Cookies

Blank
Tawny Owl chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
That's great. It was romantic but very subtle. I liked the characterization of Scorpius and the way that Lily didn't quite believe him.
MatoakaWilde chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
oh this was really cute, I had fun reading the dialogue between them. Lily's skepticism toward Scorpius was really believable. Good job! and this is the first fic I read where she's a Hufflepuff, now I can say I've read her in every House... :)
fauves chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
This was my first Lily/scorpius and very cute too Cubie!

Pinky_x
iheartbooks chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Though I prefer Rose/Scorpius and I'm not sure I like Lily being in Hufflepuff, it's your fic and you can do with it what you will. The writing was brilliant, the dialogue was flawless and snappy, and best of all, it was very, very funny. Nice job!
fancy-a-biscuit chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Jack the Squid! *Giggles*

This was sweet, cute, fluffy and so on.

I liked it, a lot. Also the idea of Lily being a Hufflepuff was wierd, but I liked it here. -Becky
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh, very sweet! I thought it was slightly rushed into on Lily's part, but oh well, it was still awesome!

Adding this to favs!
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Ooh its for me! (And I've never been called awesomecakey...YAY I feel special!) Thanks!

I LOVED this, it was SO cute! Scorpius/Lily has become my recent obsession! And I loved how Lily was so confused, and the whole hypocritical conversation, and the Jack part! This made me laugh SO hard! Great job!
Merakien chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
This was so good. I like how you made Scorpius look different from Draco, as everyone seems to say that Scorpius is Draco's clone just like Albus is Harry's. Great job! )
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
"I’m not the sort for romantic fanfare" - this made me laugh, because... everything I've read in the story so far contradicts this. lol. Gave me a laugh (as did Ginny reading romance novels... not sure if that's OC. Maybe Molly, instead?)

Anyway, I should be getting ready for uni, but I couldn't resist your summary for this one... ) To be honest, I think you could tighten the characterisations a little more, because the situation is so cliche'd you need REALLY strong characters to pull it off. Perhaps... references to their relationship before this scene (what lead up to it, etc...) and even just some more of /what Lily thinks of Scorpius as a person/?

That said, I like Scorpius a lot. He works, surprisingly - and rather reminds of a Marauder.

Speaking of Marauders, I found it interesting our fictional romantic hero was called Peter, but perhaps I'm reading too much into this.

Anyway - adorable doesn't even come close ) Lily has her mother's spirit, but the element of self doubt makes her all the more human.

(And doc manager has messed up again and lost spaces between some of the italicised words, just so you know!)

Sorry for the garbled review, it's really too early in the morning to be writing anything remotely coherent!

Gorgeous, and more -

Lexie
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Ha, sweet! Though Lily doesn't have green eyes. (Albus is the only one who gets them.) I loved the playfulness of their conversation, and all the cockiness. :)
Defier of Reason chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
It was really cute, although it felt a bit... bumpy at some points if you know what I mean; the parts seemed a bit detached and there were also a few typos and maybe even a tense change. (!). However, it was still very sweer and easy to relate to. :)
Winterlude chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I liked it... even though it seems a bit strange thinking of Ginny reading love stories!